FW: Room for Rent in Pasadena during September, 875$

1 view

bryan coleman

Jul 15, 2009, 2:33:26 AM7/15/09
to usc-h...@googlegroups.com

Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 19:39:27 -0700
From: rich...@usc.edu
Subject: Room for Rent in Pasadena during September, 875$

One bedroom for rent in a 2 bedroom, 2 full bathrooms apartment in Pasadena. The place is 5 blocks from old town Pasadena (Paseo Colorado Mall, tons of restaurants, shops, bars, etc.), 2 blocks from Trader Joe's, 3 blocks from train station gold line, 15-25 minutes from HSC. The room will come with a mattress, closet, dresser, private bathroom, cable, wireless internet, 27 in TV in living room, many video games and accessories, and a parking spot available. The rent is 875$, half utilities/internet/cable for about 90$. The room will be available all of September. I'll be the roommate for the month who is a 25 yo 4th year quiet, non-smoking, easy going, medical school student at USC in the middle of surgical Sub-I's, so I practically won't exist. Email me at rich...@usc.edu for pictures, etc. It is only available in September from Septemeber 1-31.

The address is:
280 E. California Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91106

--