USB_Focus and SGP

erik.m...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2016, 1:15:58 AM2/7/16
to USB_Focus
Hey guys, I just installed my USB_Focus v3 on my TOA 150. I'm using it with SGP, specifically for its autofocus routine. I'm having a bit of trouble getting SGP to get me a good focus result. I posted on the SGP forum, and it was suggested to me that the stepper motor is actually not an absolute motor, but a relative on, and that might be where my issue is coming from. From what I have read and understand it is absolute?

Can anyone confirm this? Also anyone here successfully using this motor kit with SGP, and autofocus? It would be great to compare setttings etc?

Regards,
Erik