Trying to contact Vincent from USB Focus

boyd.bry...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2018, 12:28:29 PM3/24/18
to USB_Focus
I bought (and paid for) the USB Focus V3 from Vincent on 8 Feb.

At the end of Feb I requested an order update, to be informed he is low on stock and can only ship mid March.
Mid March has come and gone, and all of my emails to vin...@usb-foc.us and sup...@usb-foc.us are being rejected (mailbox full), and emails to ship...@usb-foc.us are being ignored.

I have sent several mails, and given him several chances, but I get the impression I might never see the focuser.
Does anyone have any other contact details or telephone numebrs for Vincent? I would very much like to resolve this issue, but failing all else I will have to take more drastic action. In my currency this is a load of money.

All assistance much appreciated.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted