Driver installation problem on Windows 8.1

giovanni fiume

Dec 26, 2016, 1:10:52 PM12/26/16
to USB_Focus
Hi Vincent,
I have buy your focuser for Christmas, but i cannot install the Drivers.
As you suggested, I have disabled driver signature enforcement on my Asus Windows 8,1 64 bit laptop, but in Device Manager your driver is listed as unkown.

I've unistalled driver and rebooted my notebook many time (always disabling signature enforcement) and then i have reinstalled drivers, but i cannot fix the error.

Can you help me ?

Thanks,
Gianni

(I'm italian, sorry for my bad English)

giovanni fiume

Dec 26, 2016, 5:54:34 PM12/26/16
to USB_Focus
Sorry for my precedent post, i'm real stupid  !
I was trying to install Ascom Drivers before Windows drivers !

Bye,
Gianni