Help reversing motor direction

bram...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2018, 4:05:15 PM1/1/18
to USB_Focus
I am starting to think I bought a focusing system that is no longer supported. Is there any help available here? I am trying to reverse the direction of the motor, and all of the screen shots in the documents no longer match what the driver looks like. The "reverse motor direction" option is no longer available/visible and I can't get things working without it. The help documents refer people to this forum, but it doesn't look like anything is being done here.

Tom Bramwell
San Jose, CA

Lars Karlsson

Feb 14, 2021, 11:38:20 AM2/14/21
to USB_Focus
Hi,
I had the same problem when I switched to another lens. You don't have to worry, the software Optical Telescope Controller which still can be downloaded can be used to reverse the direction.

You can see more details on my projekt page here:

/Lars