Problems USB Focus V3 W10 and ASCOM

Gregorio Montero Gil

Aug 27, 2020, 6:24:13 PM8/27/20
to USB_Focus

Hello guys.
Two weeks ago I changed my operating system from W7 to W10 and since then I have not been able to get USB focus to work normally. I have installed the Windows drivers through the option: Enable / Disable Device Driver Signing in Windows 10 since by default it did not allow to install the driver. Later I have installed the ASCOM drivers but the problem continues.
When the connected devices are observed, only the usb port appears without the usb focus nomenclature.
Somebody could help me?
a greeting

Fabrice Catteau

Jun 2, 2021, 10:37:46 AM6/2/21
to USB_Focus
Hello,

I have the same issue, did you solve it since ?

Thank you,
Fabrice