LIST USB DEVICES

Ali Hamza

May 2, 2021, 9:11:10 PM5/2/21
to usb4java
Hey I am making java app that visualize all the USBs connected to PC on windows. I have used usb4java API but having same error all the time. I am using netbeans and added property file in the classpath

ERROR IS

Exception in thread "main" javax.usb.UsbException: Properties file javax.usb.properties not found.
at javax.usb.UsbHostManager.setupProperties(Unknown Source)
at javax.usb.UsbHostManager.getProperties(Unknown Source)
at javax.usb.UsbHostManager.createUsbServices(Unknown Source)
at javax.usb.UsbHostManager.getUsbServices(Unknown Source)
at listdevices.ListDevices.main(ListDevices.java:24)

Can I find a way out to have a code or guidance to it how can i list all connected USBs
Thank You.