MANDELA: 95 hearty cheers to his footprints of greatness. By Chido Nwangwu, USAfricaonline.com

USAfrica

Jul 18, 2013, 11:11:50 AM7/18/13
to USAfrica

MANDELA: 95 hearty cheers to his footprints of greatness. By Chido Nwangwu

http://usafricaonline.com/2013/07/18/mandela-95-hearty-cheers-to-his-footprints-of-greatness-by-chido-nwangwu/

--
Chido's forthcoming 2013 book, MANDELA & ACHEBE: Footprints of Greatness

-----
------

USAfrica, CLASSmagazine and USAfricaonline.com are assessed by the CNN and The New York Times as the largest and arguably the most influential African-owned, U.S-based multimedia networks. USAfrica established May 1992, first print edition of USAfrica magazine published August 1993; USAfrica The Newspaper on May 11, 1994;  CLASSmagazine on May 2, 2003; www.PhotoWorks.TV in 2005.  VIDEO of the CNN International broadcast of its profile of USAfrica http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/international/2010/07/29/mpa.african.media.bk.a.cnn
In addition to our print platforms, to capture, every minute, the pulse and demographic interests of our immigrant communities and others inside Africa wt access to the web, we have 10 USAfrica-powered blogs n e-groups: USAfrica-google e-groupNigeria360AfricanChristiansUNNalumniIgboEventsUmuAroAllSaintshoustonAnambrahouston, etc

-----

Dr. CHIDO NWANGWU
Founder & Publisher, USAfrica multimedia networks, Houston
Former adviser on Africa issues/business to Houston’s ex-Mayor Lee Brown.
Wireless: 832-45-CHIDO (24436)
Office: 713-270-5500
E-mail: Ch...@USAfricaonline.com
              Chid...@Gmail.com
www.USAfricaonline.com/chido
www.ChidoNwangwu.com

8303 SW Freeway, Suite 100, Houston, TX 77074