USAfrica: Nana Rawlings, wife of Ghana’s ex ruler JJ Rawlings, has entered the arena as Presidential candidate for Dec 2 elections opposing JJ's party.

Chido Nwangwu

Oct 13, 2012, 3:31:35 PM10/13/12
to Chido Nwangwu, usaf...@googlegroups.com, AnglicanAfrican, Nigeria360, UNNalumni, IgboE...@yahoogroups.com, AnambraHouston, nigeriancommuni...@yahoogroups.com, ALLSAINTS Houston, anambra...@yahoogroups.com, USAfrica, africanc...@yahoogroups.com, info_...@yahoogroups.com, igboameric...@yahoogroups.com, USAfricaNEWSwire, USAfrica
USAfrica: Nana Rawlings, wife of Ghana’s ex ruler JJ Rawlings, has entered the arena as Presidential candidate for Dec 2 elections opposing JJ's party. www.twitter.com/Chido247

From: Chido Nwangwu <afric...@sbcglobal.net>;
From: Chido Nwangwu <afric...@sbcglobal.net>;
To: "usaf...@googlegroups.com" <usaf...@googlegroups.com>; AnglicanAfrican <anglica...@yahoogroups.com>; Nigeria360 <niger...@yahoogroups.com>; UNNalumni <unna...@yahoogroups.com>; "IgboE...@yahoogroups.com" <IgboE...@yahoogroups.com>; AnambraHouston <anambra...@yahoogroups.com>; "nigeriancommuni...@yahoogroups.com" <nigeriancommuni...@yahoogroups.com>; ALLSAINTS Houston <allsaint...@yahoogroups.com>; "anambra...@yahoogroups.com" <anambra...@yahoogroups.com>; USAfrica <usafr...@gmail.com>; "africanc...@yahoogroups.com" <africanc...@yahoogroups.com>; "info_...@yahoogroups.com" <info_...@yahoogroups.com>; igboameric...@yahoogroups.com <igboameric...@yahoogroups.com>;
Oct 16, 2012, 2:37:48 PM10/16/12
to usaf...@googlegroups.com, AnglicanAfrican, Nigeria360, UNNalumni, IgboE...@yahoogroups.com, AnambraHouston, nigeriancommuni...@yahoogroups.com, ALLSAINTS Houston, anambra...@yahoogroups.com, USAfrica, africanc...@yahoogroups.com, info_...@yahoogroups.com, igboameric...@yahoogroups.com, USAfricaNEWSwire, USAfrica
USAfrica: Nana Rawlings, wife of Ghana’s ex ruler JJ Rawlings, has entered the arena as Presidential candidate for Dec 2 elections opposing JJ's party. www.twitter.com/Chido247
Biden dominated #Ryan wt policy substance n style n precise answers. It's a win for VP Biden
www.twitter.com/Chido247

Chido Nwangwu

Nov 3, 2012, 4:55:25 PM11/3/12
to usaf...@googlegroups.com, AnglicanAfrican, Nigeria360, UNNalumni, IgboE...@yahoogroups.com, AnambraHouston, nigeriancommuni...@yahoogroups.com, ALLSAINTS Houston, anambra...@yahoogroups.com, USAfrica, africanc...@yahoogroups.com, info_...@yahoogroups.com, igboameric...@yahoogroups.com, USAfricaNEWSwire, USAfrica

CLASSmagazine Event info:
8pm Friday November 9, 2012 will be the traditional marriage ceremony of IGBA NKWU for CHUDI MICHAEL OGADI & YVONNE DEBONAIRE OLUSI. Venue: Royal Palace (11939 Bissonnet @ Kirkwood, Houston.

They are the children of Chief Ewulunze Vince & Jenny OGADI and Mr. Solomon George & Mrs. Maria Ramos-Martinez.
RSVP: Chief John Shanu 281-782-3633.
Chief Roy Chukwu 713-271-0200
Chief Joe Okeke 214-680-8963.
Ozo Pius Ewulu 713-775-7886
Chief Moses Uzodinma 832-766-0683

Follow USAfrica and CLASSmagazine at Facebook.com/USAfrica247F acebook.com/USAfricaChido, and Twitter.com/Chido247

------