CLASSmagazine: Umuada Igbo Atlanta INDUCTION Nov 5 e-flyer

Chido Nwangwu

Oct 27, 2011, 10:55:51 PM10/27/11
to "usafrica@googlegroups.com", AnglicanAfrican, Nigeria360, UNNalumni, "IgboEvents@yahoogroups.com", AnambraHouston, "nigeriancommunityofchicagoland@yahoogroups.com", ALLSAINTS Houston, "anambrapolitics@yahoogroups.com", USAfrica, "africanchristians@yahoogroups.com"
Exclusive feature of the event coming in CLASSmagazine and www.PhotoWorks.TV

Umuada Igbo Atlanta INDUCTION Nov 5 e-flyer

------
USAfrica, CLASSmagazine and USAfricaonline.com are assessed by The New York Times as the  most influential African-owned, U.S-based multimedia networks. USAfrica established May 1992, our first edition of USAfrica magazine was published August 1993; USAfrica The Newspaper on May 11, 1994;  CLASSmagazine on May 2, 2003; www.PhotoWorks.TV in 2005; www.OilandGasMediaWorks.TV and 7 other e-groups, especially Nigeria360, UNNalumni, AfricanChristians and the vibrant IgboEvents.
VIDEO of the CNN International broadcast of its profile of USAfrica
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/international/2010/07/29/mpa.african.media.bk.a.cnn
-----

image001.png
image001.png

Chido Nwangwu

Oct 28, 2011, 12:02:01 AM10/28/11
to "usafrica@googlegroups.com", AnglicanAfrican, Nigeria360, UNNalumni, "IgboEvents@yahoogroups.com", AnambraHouston, "nigeriancommunityofchicagoland@yahoogroups.com", ALLSAINTS Houston, "anambrapolitics@yahoogroups.com", USAfrica, "africanchristians@yahoogroups.com", KEN Okorie, fcd...@aol.com

ADVERTISEMENT:

(An Advertiser's Announcement in USAfricaonline.comCLASSmagazineAfricanChristians and IgboEvents e-groups).

October 26, 2011: All Saints Anglican Church (All Saints) was established in December 2000 by approximately 200 Nigerian Anglicans who were compelled by circumstances to found a place to worship in a manner that (a) conforms to Anglican orthodoxy that is our spiritual foundation, (b) consistent with our cultural heritage, and (c) avails an opportunity to build a legacy for our children. To our members, All Saints is a spiritual home. For Nigerians in Houston, All Saints represents the nerve center of our community life and cultural essence; it is a Houston landmark.

Soon after the Church started, our entire community opened its hearts and wallets to provide us immeasurable support. The imposing premises where we worship at 13403 Renn Road is the result of collective community effort and contributions. All Saints is the pride and joy of all Nigerians.  It is proof that Nigerians (Ndi-Igbo in particular) can work together for purposeful good.

The past 15 months was a crisis period for All Saints as result of serious disagreements with our former Senior Pastor, Venerable Augustine I. Ogbunugwu (Ogbunugwu) over his handling of affairs of the Church. Few of our members sided with the Venerable but primarily out of parochial sentiments.

Unfortunately and rather than stay with the facts, our senior pastor of 10 years and his supporters chose the path of dirty onslaught against the church and those whose views differed from theirs. They did not care who their actions destroyed or how they impacted the Church.  They consistently misrepresented the nature, substance and flavor of the dispute.  During the past 6 weeks they decided to disrupt our services, denying us sermons, prayers, and other related worship activities….

Signed: Sir Forster Duru, Chairman, Board of Trustees
(Signed) Ken Okorie, Vice Chair, Board of Trustees
Signed: Isi Ichie Alex Chiaghana, Trustee
(Signed) Emmanuel Oheri, Trustee
(Signed) Chuck Maduabuchi, Church Secretary/Member PCC
(Signed) Frank Aniekwe, Secretary, Board of Trustees
(Signed) Dr. Emmanuel Nwagwu, Peoples’ Warden
(Signed) Sir Harold Agim, Treasurer/Member PCC

------------
USAfrica, CLASSmagazine and USAfricaonline.com are assessed by The New York Times as the  most influential African-owned, U.S-based multimedia networks. USAfrica established May 1992.

Chido Nwangwu

Nov 3, 2011, 11:06:08 AM11/3/11
to "usafrica@googlegroups.com", AnglicanAfrican, Nigeria360, UNNalumni, "IgboEvents@yahoogroups.com", AnambraHouston, "nigeriancommunityofchicagoland@yahoogroups.com", ALLSAINTS Houston, "anambrapolitics@yahoogroups.com", USAfrica, "africanchristians@yahoogroups.com"
USAfrica and CLASSmagazine announce the Houston wake-keeping in honor of Mrs. Uchenna "Titi" Onyemaizu (nee Ulasi). She was the daughter of the late Okosisi Nnewi Chief Ulasi, and a sister to several brothers including Houston-based Prof. Chris Ulasi

Wake Date: 9pm on Friday, November 4, 2011
Venue:  Grand Affairs Ballroom (former Omega Hall).                                                                                9819 Bissonnet Road, Houston. Texas 77036
Thanks

------
USAfrica, CLASSmagazine and USAfricaonline.com are assessed by The New York Times as the  most influential African-owned, U.S-based multimedia networks. USAfrica established May 1992, our first edition of USAfrica magazine was published August 1993; USAfrica The Newspaper on May 11, 1994;  CLASSmagazine on May 2, 2003; www.PhotoWorks.TV in 2005; www.OilandGasMediaWorks.TV and 7 other e-groups, especially Nigeria360, UNNalumni, AfricanChristians and the vibrant IgboEvents.
VIDEO of the CNN International broadcast of its profile of USAfrica and its Founder Chido Nwangwu
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/international/2010/07/29/mpa.african.media.bk.a.cnn
-----

Chido Nwangwu

Nov 3, 2011, 1:37:37 PM11/3/11
to "usafrica@googlegroups.com", AnglicanAfrican, Nigeria360, UNNalumni, "IgboEvents@yahoogroups.com", AnambraHouston, "nigeriancommunityofchicagoland@yahoogroups.com", ALLSAINTS Houston, "anambrapolitics@yahoogroups.com", USAfrica, "africanchristians@yahoogroups.com"
Houstonian Sam Ihekwoaba celebrates his 'Ezeship' among friends, well-wishers....

CLASSmagazine, IgboEvents & USAfrica Special feature:
HRH Eze Sam n Ugoeze Ihekwoaba's celebration of his new position (as Omere oha 2nd of  Ihitta-Ogada in Owerri in Imo State). He's a former member of the U.S army and a sheriff.

The events which took place in his former base city of Houston, Texas on Saturday  October 29, 2011, was attended by the chairman of the Imo State Council of chiefs HRH Eze Sam Ohiri and several dignitaries.

The chairman of the well-attended event was Mazi Dan Akaluso.

Meanwhile, "USAfrica and CLASSmagazine Founder Dr. Chido Nwangwu commends Eze Sam Ihekwoaba for his dedication to our heritage, our diaspora community, his versatile and gracious attitude and an incomparable sense of rib-cracking humor."

Exclusive profile of Eze Ihekwoaba and the special event coming in a few weeks in the African diaspora communities' professional grade magazine, CLASS. Book your space and copies.

E-mail:
Ch...@USAfricaonline.com
Chid...@Gmail.com

Wireless: 832-45-CHIDO (24436)