Trump: "You graduate from a college, I think you should get a Green Card automatically as part of your diploma, a Green Card to be able to stay in this country. And that includes junior colleges too"

cornelius...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2024, 1:10:02 PM (7 days ago) Jun 22
to USA Africa Dialogue Series

Emmanuel Udogu

Jun 22, 2024, 5:44:52 PM (7 days ago) Jun 22
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com
This "bloke" reminds me of one of Nigeria's governors from the South East who promised his youths, before the 2023 elections, that he had arranged for thousands of jobs overseas for them. They only have to reelect him to implement this unique feat. Now that he has been reelected, the question is: where are the jobs?

Put in another way, this politician is desperate to win so that you could "pardon" himself as a felon and those who stormed the Capitol Hill in his aborted coup of January 6, 2021. Even in America, in my opinion,democracy is under pressure! I am flabbergasted that this move is coming from the great GOP of Abraham Lincoln.

Afterall, it is amazing the "games" politicians play to win elections--hence the application of Machiavelli's dictum  "the end justifies the means." Additionally, with regards to this political actor, as the saying goes "you are judged by the company you keep." Just look at his "global" buddies. I rest my case.

Ike Udogu

On Sat, Jun 22, 2024 at 1:10 PM cornelius...@gmail.com <cornelius...@gmail.com> wrote:
--
Listserv moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin

Chidi Anthony Opara, FIIM, CDOA

Jun 23, 2024, 5:01:50 AM (6 days ago) Jun 23
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com
That was just a rhetoric, far right politicians are fond of that.

We heard plenty of that from the Labour party candidate during the last presidential election in Nigeria.

-CAO.

On Saturday 22 June 2024, 'Emmanuel Udogu' via USA Africa Dialogue Series <usaafric...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
[...]

Current archives at http://groups.google.com/group/USAAfricaDialogue
Early archives at http://www.utexas.edu/conferences/africa/ads/index.html
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "USA Africa Dialogue Series" group.

Listserv moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin

Chidi Anthony Opara is a Poet, Institute Of Information Management Professional Fellow, MIT Chief Data Officer Ambassador and Editorial Adviser at News Updates.

He is a recipient of International Award/Recognition For Excellence In Data And Information Management.

More about him here: https://independent.academia.edu/ChidiAnthonyOpara