From the courts: Tinubu admits he is a drug dealer

Ikhide

Jan 18, 2015, 8:58:22 PM1/18/15
to USAAfrica Dialogue
"From the findings of the court, “Governor Ahmed Bola Tinubu has admitted and acknowledged that the funds traced to his account represented proceeds of narcotics trafficking or was property involved in financial transactions in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1956 and 1957 and therefore was forfeitable to the United States pursuant to 21 U.S.C. Section 881 (a) and 18 U.S.C. 981. The funds in the defendants acounts were seized initially by seizure warrants.”

- Ikhide

Salimonu Kadiri

Jan 19, 2015, 10:40:03 AM1/19/15
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com
Ikhide's message is captioned, From the courts: Tinubu admits he is a drug dealer. Thereafter, Ikhide began and ended his message with quotation marks. "From the findings of the court, "Governor Ahmed Bola Tinubu has admitted and acknowledged that the funds traced to his account represented proceeds of narcotics trafficking or was property involved in financial transactions in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1956 and 1957 and therefore was forfeitable to the United States pursuant to 21 U.S.C. Section 881 (a) and 18 U.S.C.981. The funds in the defendants accounts were seized initially by seizure warrants."  This is a manufactured lie by a degenerate rodeo clown. The court could not have founded anything when there was no formal trial or proceeding in the case in which Bola Tinubu actually litigated against, Kevin Moss, an agent of the US Internal Revenue Service. The background of the case is as follows: On January 10, 1992, Mr Kevin Moss requested and obtained a court order to freeze Tinubu's accounts at First Heritage Bank and City Bank in the US respectively. On January 13, 1992, Mr Moss telephoned Tinubu in Nigeria from the US. Due to the contents of the telephone conversation, Tinubu instructed his lawyer in the US to file a lawsuit against the order freezing his accounts. Agreement was, however, reached between Kevin Moss and Tinubu's lawyer to settle out of court proceedings. Thus on September 15, 1993, the Honourable Judge John A Nordberg, of the US district court for the Northern District of Illinois, read out the agreement reached by the two parties. It is noteworthy that contrary to Ikhide's fiction, Ahmed Bola Tinubu was not a Governor in 1992 &1993 when the legal dispute involving him in the USA took place. Therefore, the court could not have referred to him as Governor as Ikhide is now trying to assert. The quotation marks at the beginning and the end of Ikhide's post is an imperfect fraud intended to make readers believe that he is quoting the statements of the Judge in the case. A pure 419 intellectual. Whatever aversion Ikhide might have against Tinubu, I can only appeal to him (Ikhide) to respect the fundamental human rights of Tinubu not to be lied against.