Barack Obama On The Recent Biden-Trump Debate

Chidi Anthony Opara, FIIM, CDOA

Jun 30, 2024, 11:10:49 AM (3 days ago) Jun 30
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com
"Bad debate nights happen. Trust me, I know. But this election is still a choice between someone who has fought for ordinary folks his entire life and someone who only cares about himself. Between someone who tells the truth; who knows right from wrong and will give it to the American people straight and someone who lies through his teeth for his own benefit. Last night didn’t change that, and it’s why so much is at stake in November."

(Culled from Obama's X handle)

--
Chidi Anthony Opara is a Poet, Institute Of Information Management Professional Fellow, MIT Chief Data Officer Ambassador and Editorial Adviser at News Updates.

He is a recipient of International Award/Recognition For Excellence In Data And Information Management.

More about him here: https://independent.academia.edu/ChidiAnthonyOpara

Toyin Falola

Jun 30, 2024, 11:25:00 AM (3 days ago) Jun 30
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com

Obama is sugar coating a bad situation

The choice is between a dead man and a mad man.

--
Listserv moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin

Dr. Oohay

Jun 30, 2024, 2:09:02 PM (3 days ago) Jun 30
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com
Obama, STILL the DE FACTO leader of the “progressive” Democrats.

Okey Iheduru

Jul 1, 2024, 12:10:49 AM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to USAAfrica Dialogue
Oga, TF:
Don't you think your statement is way over-the-top? I wonder how we'd judge what's been going on in Aso Villa since May 29th, 2023?

Okey Iheduru

Michael Afolayan

Jul 1, 2024, 12:11:24 AM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com
I think smart Obama is only defending his own integrity on his choice of a VP who became senile within a space of less than 10 years of serving under him. Please can we look for a Third Party candidate? Where is Russ Perot when we truly needed him, or a ten-year younger Bernie Sanders? Oh well . . .

MOA