African American descendant of Ramses III

Emeagwali, Gloria (History)

May 27, 2023, 1:58:59 PM5/27/23
to usa

Professor Gloria Emeagwali
Prof. of History/African Studies, CCSU
africahistory.net; vimeo.com/ gloriaemeagwali
Recipient of the 2014 Distinguished Research
Excellence Award, Univ. of Texas at Austin;
2019 Distinguished Africanist Award
New York African Studies Association

Cornelius Hamelberg

May 27, 2023, 4:55:03 PM5/27/23
to USA Africa Dialogue Series

Trust Gloria In Excelsis to post this kind of not at all titillating titbit.

Appearances can be deceptive, in some cases, even deceitful.

I thought that the story was going to culminate in “ I was / I used to be Egypt’s Pharaoh Ramses III in a former life”, in much the same manner that some people love to claim that they were  either Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, John the Baptiser, Napoleon etc  in an earlier life.

It’s always some great figure in history, but never, e.g. Adolf Hitler.

David Icke ( another nutter) used to be going on about “reptilian bloodlines” however, he was not the originator , he was only one of the purveyors of that so-called “conspiracy theory”.  The last I heard of  David Icke was in connection with his being charged with anti-Semitism. Not at all surprising since that sort of bad vibration is said to be the world’s oldest hatred, feeds a psychological need in some people, and that’s why it’s not surprisingly either that in their wish-fulfilling fantasy some people would long to be, specifically, the Pharaoh that oppressed the Hebrew slaves  - worked them “ rigorously” during their 220 something years long sojourn in Egypt.

As for the nutters who occasionally surface  with  the improbable claim that they are Lord Jesus the Messiah , to bring them back safely down to earth reality  we only need to ask the question, “Where are your disciples?”

Of relevance : Family karma. Resentment of life. Stress and emotions

Emeagwali, Gloria (History)

May 27, 2023, 6:02:55 PM5/27/23
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com

Cornelius Hamelberg

May 27, 2023, 6:08:05 PM5/27/23
to USA Africa Dialogue Series

A hasty PS:

From the story retold here it should be clear that  Dexter Caffey, the gentleman in question cannot even be remotely associated with anti-Semitism , at least, not in the here and now.

Reminds me of a few lines from Ishmael Reed’s poem ,

 I Am a Cowboy in the Boat of Ra

It must be a very long story about how unlike Moses, 3, 300 years ago he crossed  not the Red Sea / Sea of Reeds but the  Might Atlantic Ocean, all the way to Georgia, with or without any miraculous parting of the waters, and even a greater miracle, ( not a publicity stunt for his cyber tech Company) that he r has retained the original Pharaohs  good looks after three and half millennia of  genetic permutations linking him back to such a Pharaonic ancestry.

Pharaoh Sanders : Our Roots began in Africa

Gary Bartz : I’ve known Rivers

Cornelius Hamelberg

May 28, 2023, 4:35:13 AM5/28/23
to USA Africa Dialogue Series

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour

Is it true that Benjamin Netanyahu once said , “WE built the pyramids”?