Outerspace African: Of Tunji Olaopa and a destination to the moon!

Augustine Togonu-Bickersteth

Jul 20, 2022, 5:41:11 AM7/20/22
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com
On the eve of the 53rd anniversary of man landing on the  moon and a day after the 101 anniversary of the birth of john glenn the astronaut who first  circled the earth tree times ,profesdorToyin Falola posted a news reported on professor Tunji Olaopa.

According to the post on this forum by professor  Toyin Falola,  CAFRAD has appointed Professor  Tunji olaopa as member  for four years of the African Training and reserach  cetre in Administration  for development.

Things happening in a meaningful way I have long been thinking about Professor  Tunji Olaopa and Nigerias space programme especially as it concerns  a possible venture to the  moon and even beyond.which ever the case  if a government project , you  would need a very reliable and competent civil service or you risk  losing your rocket  in outerspace or crash landing on the moon
NASA  stands for national aeronautics  and space Administration. Professor Tunji olaopas life work has been in Administration. His pain and passion  has been and continues to be in Administration. I think the potential migerian astronauts  like it that way other wise none of them wiukdblike to be part  of a nigerian space programme.congrats professor  Tunji olaopa.