Fwd: Let us know all about your roles, goals and pain points and you could win £250 [a very rich survey on individual scholarly culture ]

Oluwatoyin Adepoju

Sep 6, 2022, 3:38:24 PM9/6/22
to usaafricadialogue, Arit Oku

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: UX-Research <ux-re...@cambridge.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Sept 2022 at 11:07
Subject: Let us know all about your roles, goals and pain points and you could win £250

Share your thoughts on publishing, Open Access and impact

http://image.updates.cambridge.org/lib/fe9615747461007c7c/m/1/hero-left-png.png

http://image.updates.cambridge.org/lib/fe9615747461007c7c/m/1/hero-right-png.png

We have commissioned Shift Insight to conduct a survey to help us understand more about the roles, responsibilities, goals of all of users and partners. We are interested in hearing from researchers at all career stages, lecturers, students, librarians and our professional society partners. Your feedback will be incredibly valuable in helping us understand your needs and priorities, to allow us to best support you and develop the products and services that you need.

Complete the survey here

Closing date: September 12th 2022, 12pm BST
Thank you: Entry into a prize draw to win 1 x £250 prize (or your local currency equivalent)
Completion time: 10 minutes

Your responses will be anonymous and your personal details are strictly confidential. If you have any questions about the research, please contact Sophie at
sophie...@shift-insight.co.uk or Sofia at sofia.fou...@cambridge.org. You can also call us on +44(0)207 253 8959.

Kind Regards,
Sofia Fountoukidou

Senior User Experience Researcher
Cambridge University Press
sofia.fou...@cambridge.org

Shift Insight are conducting this research on behalf of Cambridge University Press. Shift Insight adheres to the Market Research Society Code of Conduct and the Data Protection Act 2018. You can find out more about them on their website or to find out how they handle your data please visit their policy page . Please feel free to check our validity by calling the Market Research Society UK Freephone verification service free* on 0500 39 69 99. To find out more about the incentive please read the terms and conditions.

You have been sent this  market research email because you are currently registered to receive information from Cambridge University Press or have expressed an interest in similar products and services from Cambridge University Press in the past. If you no longer wish to receive market research emails including surveys from Cambridge please unsubscribe on the link below

Your privacy is important to us. We strive to ensure the way we collect, store and use your information respects your privacy rights. For further information see our full
Privacy Notice

Cambridge University Press

© Cambridge University Press, University Printing House, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8BS

http://image.academic.cambridge.org/lib/fe9c1570746d047c72/m/8/spacer.gif

https://click.updates.cambridge.org/open.aspx?ffcb10-fe901c737d650c7c77-%25%25ex2;listsubid%25%25-fe97157477670d7d70-%25%25ex2;listid%25%25-%25%25ex2;SubscriberID%25%25-%25%25ex2;_JobSubscriberBatchID%25%25&sc=1&d=%25%25_linkdbid%25%25&bmt=0

Cambridge University Press & Assessment is the publishing and assessment department of the University of Cambridge. The corporate title of the University is The Chancellor, Masters, and Scholars of the University of Cambridge. Our principal office is at Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8EA, United Kingdom, with registered VAT number GB 823 8476 09. We are a not-for-profit organisation and an exempt charity under the Charities Act 2011.

Disclaimer
This email is intended solely for the recipient and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please let us know and then delete the original email and any attachments. Do not use, copy or disclose the contents of this email or any attachment. Any views or opinions in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Cambridge, unless specifically stated.