Re: Abortion is unlikely to rescue Dem in the midterms

fenster

May 15, 2022, 10:06:21 PM5/15/22
bigdog <geowri...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:f4d54ac6-5322-4050...@googlegroups.com:

> On Sunday, May 15, 2022 at 3:39:18 PM UTC-4, Molly Bolt wrote:
>>
>> but trumptards like bigdog don't know this since they can't do math,
>> comp
> liments of their faux news ejucashun
>
> My statement was that Trump reduced tax rates which is absolutely
> true. It's not surprising that you could find anecdotal stories about
> people with lots of deductions paying more in tax because of losing
> the deductions, but most people will pay less as a result.

The problem for libtards is that most Trump supporters can do math without
the aid of a calculator or smartphone.

They also fail to understand the purpose and longevity of taxes. Taxes
are for specific purposes, not free handouts like Obama was using them
for.

Trump understand that taxes can strangle economic growth or recovery.