Re: If Musk Had Stayed In California & Emailed Sen Feinstein He Would Be On His Way To Getting A Carbon Tax

Rudy Constipata

Oct 1, 2021, 5:40:02 PM10/1/21
In article <e110dc65-5f33-426b-8d4c-
77d197...@googlegroups.com>
Bret Cahill <bretc...@aol.com> wrote:

> Penny wise pound foolish.
>
> Musk could make more money with a carbon tax and paying the California income tax.
>
> We can still pull it off bit it'll cost some money.

Fuck California. The mountain of anti-business regulations in
that state have driven stable tax revenue to the winds.

The only thing that can save it is killing Democrats by the
hundreds of throusands. Go COVID!

Baxter

Oct 1, 2021, 9:53:13 PM10/1/21
Rudy Constipata <2-time-lo...@sfgate.com> wrote in

The economy of the State of California is the largest in the United
States, boasting a $3.2 trillion gross state product (GSP) as of 2019. If
California were a sovereign nation (2020), it would rank as the world's
fifth largest economy, ahead of India and behind Germany.