Re: How to make an 8mH inductor which can handle 13V peak square wave without saturation

Jan Panteltje

Feb 7, 2024, 1:28:34 AMFeb 7
On a sunny day (Tue, 06 Feb 2024 12:59:43 -0800) it happened john larkin
<j...@650pot.com> wrote in <ta75silh3b6qrcegt...@4ax.com>:

>On Tue, 06 Feb 2024 05:04:35 GMT, Jan Panteltje <al...@comet.invalid>
>wrote:
>
>>On a sunny day (Mon, 05 Feb 2024 07:08:16 -0800) it happened John Larkin
>><j...@997PotHill.com> wrote in <vbu1sihfc7dtubu0v...@4ax.com>:

>>>They want you to register. You might get a newsletter about once a
>>>year.
>>
>>Yea, I was thinking adding geno...@whitehouse.gov as email with password biden
>>but do not want to spam anybody.
>
>The next tme that Russia or France or Germany wants to invade your
>tiny damp country, we'll sit it out.

Next time? Russia never invaded here.
On the contrary, it helped - in a big way - defeat the Germans in WW2
Freed many people from German concentration camps.

I have the impression US is falling apart, like the Roman empire did a while after
Nero played the fiddle, just like Trump played twitter (now X).

If you think about 'democracy' lemme give the Musk and Twitter case as example:
Musk asked Twitter users to vote if he should take it over.
Majority said 'yes'.
So that did cost him dearly!
If you held a vote on the next transistor model for your new design, all over the country,
do you think it would work for a majority?
You need decision making done by experts, not by some half senile populist creep like biden.
Playing the masses to power your business.. Like biden's war mongering
to burn his people in wars and grab and increase their taxes by producing and giving away weapons
used for creating unrest all over the globe.
Look at what the creep did, like that other demoncrate named Clignon, make war in Europe
cut Russian pipelines to Europe so as to sell your own oil
then put sanctions on our chip export etc etc (our chip tech is way ahead of the US!)
And the masses will be burned in the next war like your people were burned in Vietnam,
in Iraq (no weapons of mass destruction, just war 'business'), in Afghanistan,
WTF do you think you are other than just an aggressive ant heap asking for a more aggressive
other ant heap (and more knowledgeable one) to evaporate what once was a bunch of settlers
stealing from the local US natives.

China, as empire, has a much longer history and is way ahead now of US (that cannot even land on the moon anymore)
in many fields.
A different system,
And now biden causes with all those sanction on China for your own people to pay more for household things
while they hardly have money for housing and food.

I am not so sure about humanity anymore, it seems to be stuck in dogma now
Told you s a while back:
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2024/02/240206144917.htm

Your war machine running on blood:
https://www.songteksten.nl/songteksten/49312/country-joe-the-fish/vietnam.htm

Your nukes may not even work, maybe they forgot how to .........
https://arstechnica.com/space/2024/02/humanitys-most-distant-space-probe-jeopardized-by-computer-glitch/

Maybe a thousand years, or more, after WW3, some of humanity will, after climate is more suitable
recover and dig up your statue of gibberish like in that
planet of the apes movie..

:-)
Or not!
Dinos