I used to think gun control was the answer

dyno dan

Oct 18, 2022, 9:26:21 AM10/18/22

Short quote from story:

"Before I started researching gun deaths, gun-control policy used to
frustrate me. I wished the National Rifle Association would stop
blocking common-sense gun-control reforms such as banning assault
weapons, restricting silencers, shrinking magazine sizes and all the
other measures that could make guns less deadly.

Then, my colleagues and I at FiveThirtyEight spent three months
analyzing all 33,000 lives ended by guns each year in the United
States, and I wound up frustrated in a whole new way."

Full story at:
https://tinyurl.com/bdz26nan
Full URL:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/i-used-to-think-gun-control-was-the-answer-my-research-told-me-otherwise/2017/10/03/d33edca6-a851-11e7-92d1-58c702d2d975_story.html

-dan z-

--
Protect your civil rights!
Let the politicians know how you feel.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.