...On A More Serious Topic, Though (Israel/Hamas)

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 19, 2023, 5:34:21 PM10/19/23
Jeffrey Rubard, an Oregonian, thinks:
"Israel and Hamas? Not happy about it, guys. Is this a heavily 'deepfaked' thing or not, and how do you think domestic security is being done 'responsibly' by the clowns running around?"

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 19, 2023, 5:41:54 PM10/19/23
On Thursday, October 19, 2023 at 2:34:21 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> Jeffrey Rubard, an Oregonian, thinks:
> "Israel and Hamas? Not happy about it, guys. Is this a heavily 'deepfaked' thing or not, and how do you think domestic security is being done 'responsibly' by the clowns running around?"

Also:
Do you, any of you, think you could somehow act like 'little people' when you actually are in fact not in charge of something/not knowledgeable about it?
I'm 'not a star' of doing that, but I really do have to point it out because that kind of clownery wears heavily 'on my conscience', especially about things so serious
as these issues.

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 22, 2023, 2:20:23 PM10/22/23
Faker: "I'm sorry, but the issues are too important to..."
I'm sorry, but sometimes you can let professionals be professionals and experts be experts.

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 22, 2023, 2:24:28 PM10/22/23
"I just care."
In a bossy, dictatorial way, about 'anything at all'?
Or are you Jewish or Arab and have some real stake in the issues at hand?

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 25, 2023, 7:06:57 PM10/25/23
"Are you?"
No, I am neither Jewish nor Arab.
"So you don't know and don't care?"
I at least don't know what is going on.

Jeffrey Rubard

Oct 28, 2023, 2:36:20 PM10/28/23
"So that means you're ignorant."
I'm also not behaving in an arrogantly obtuse and dangerously imperialistic fashion, so there's that too.

Jeffrey Rubard

Dec 12, 2023, 4:52:28 PM12/12/23
"But you don't really know what you're talking about."
Maybe, but I meet so many people like that 'with respect to' other topics.

Jeffrey Rubard

Dec 14, 2023, 11:36:13 AM12/14/23
"But... you're 'ignorant'."
That's sort of a 'code phrase', isn't it? At any rate, 'expert knowledge' is to be admired but ipso facto we ourselves often don't have it on many topics.