Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

AntiSemitism is a Disease . . . .

2 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Leonard Pulver

da leggere,
6 dic 2002, 08:01:1506/12/02

Texas Ted wrote:

> On Fri, 6 Dec 2002 05:00:41 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
> <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
>

> >"Texas Ted" <txte...@SPAMyahooBlock.com> wrote in message news:ru40vuc4hq1lene02...@4ax.com...
> >> I wonder how many anti-semites have been made this way? I tell you
> >> this: If someone threatened my family or loved ones because I said
> >> something Zionists didn't like, it would be the last threat they ever
> >> make . . .
> >>
> >> Texas Ted
> >>

> >Say somthing against Israel, and a few hook nosed kikes may show up at your door.....
> >
> >Better Lock and Load.
> >

> They won't even make it to the door.

Smuck -- you are in the wrong group. You belong in one or more
of the following:--
alt.fan.kooks; alt.kook.of.month; alt.usenet.kooks;
news.admin.kooks; or one like: alt.fan.kooks.texas-ted or alt.kook.ofthe.month.texas-ted

who

da leggere,
6 dic 2002, 09:02:4806/12/02

Leonard Pulver wrote:

Actually he belongs in all of the above.

Leonard Pulver

da leggere,
6 dic 2002, 08:08:1006/12/02

Texas Ted wrote:

> I wonder how many anti-semites have been made this way? I tell you
> this: If someone threatened my family or loved ones because I said
> something Zionists didn't like, it would be the last threat they ever
> make . . .

Schmuck!! you are a pompous pile of bullshit.

you belong in groups more suitable for you like:-

alt.fan.kooks; alt.kook.of.month; alt.usenet.kooks;
news.admin.kooks; or one like:

alt.fan.kook.texas-ted or
alt.kook.ofthe.month.texas-ted

Have a nice day.

Ryan Lankford

da leggere,
6 dic 2002, 21:56:5306/12/02
On Fri, 06 Dec 2002 08:01:15 -0500, Leonard Pulver
<red...@gta.igs.net> wrote:

>> >Say somthing against Israel, and a few hook nosed kikes may show up at your door.....
>> >
>> >Better Lock and Load.

Yeah, that makes you *real* credible. Guns are for pussies who can't
fight.

Rev. Ryan Lankford
http://mma_fan_iowa.tripod.com

Niagara Jeff

da leggere,
7 dic 2002, 01:39:2207/12/02
In article <rro2vu02kbhst93na...@4ax.com>, Ryan Lankford
<rmlan...@SPAMTHISmchsi.com> writes:

>your door.....

>Yeah, that makes you *real* credible. Guns are for pussies who can't
>fight.

Not necessarily true - but then of course, I have often found that morons whom
use such terminology [lock and load] usually will unlock their bowels and load
their pants if ever confronted with a gun. LOL - another charter member of the
"moron factor" - big mouth, little penis.

"The fact that I have no remedy for all the sorrows of the world is no reason
for my accepting yours. It simply supports the strong probability that yours is
a fake."

H. L. Mencken

Texas Ted

da leggere,
7 dic 2002, 03:51:4107/12/02
On Fri, 06 Dec 2002 08:01:15 -0500, Leonard Pulver
<red...@gta.igs.net> wrote:

Blah, blah blah . . . you posted that lame bullshit last time boy! I
just post the truth!

Texas Ted

Texas Ted

da leggere,
7 dic 2002, 03:59:3307/12/02
On Sat, 07 Dec 2002 02:56:53 GMT, Ryan Lankford
<rmlan...@SPAMTHISmchsi.com> wrote:

>Yeah, that makes you *real* credible. Guns are for pussies who can't
>fight.

WTF? If I had a nickel for everytime I heard that lame ass "guns are
for pussies" shit, I could buy every goddamned Jew in this newsgroup.
The funny thing about all of this, the little pieces of niggershit
who spout that "guns are for pussies" bullshit are little pussy
bitches themselves. Personally, I prefer to use a 2x4.

>Rev. Ryan Lankford
>http://mma_fan_iowa.tripod.com

Texas Ted

da leggere,
7 dic 2002, 04:02:2907/12/02

Jeezus H. Christ, you are one boring, repetative dick swallowin'
little faggot. I thought Jews were supposed to be comedically
inclined!

Texas Tim

Mickey

da leggere,
7 dic 2002, 07:13:4307/12/02

> On Fri, 06 Dec 2002 08:08:10 -0500, Leonard Pulver
> <red...@gta.igs.net> wrote:
>

> >Texas Ted wrote:
> >>
> >> I wonder how many anti-semites have been made this way? I tell you
> >> this: If someone threatened my family or loved ones because I said
> >> something Zionists didn't like, it would be the last threat they ever
> >> make . . .
> >
> >Schmuck!! you are a pompous pile of bullshit.
> >
> >you belong in groups more suitable for you like:-
> >alt.fan.kooks; alt.kook.of.month; alt.usenet.kooks;
> >news.admin.kooks; or one like:
> >alt.fan.kook.texas-ted or
> >alt.kook.ofthe.month.texas-ted
> >
> >Have a nice day.
>
> Jeezus H. Christ, you are one boring, repetative dick swallowin'
> little faggot. I thought Jews were supposed to be comedically
> inclined!

Unfortunately, cum eaters such as yourself are far too crude, stupid and
poor to understand the humor of your own ineptitude. Now, get back to work,
slave.

Mickey

Mickey

da leggere,
7 dic 2002, 07:14:1207/12/02

> On Sat, 07 Dec 2002 02:56:53 GMT, Ryan Lankford
> <rmlan...@SPAMTHISmchsi.com> wrote:

> >Yeah, that makes you *real* credible. Guns are for pussies who can't
> >fight.
>
> WTF? If I had a nickel for everytime I heard that lame ass "guns are
> for pussies" shit, I could buy every goddamned Jew in this newsgroup.
> The funny thing about all of this, the little pieces of niggershit
> who spout that "guns are for pussies" bullshit are little pussy
> bitches themselves. Personally, I prefer to use a 2x4.

Bring it on, coward.

Mickey

Mickey

da leggere,
7 dic 2002, 07:14:5007/12/02

> On Fri, 06 Dec 2002 08:01:15 -0500, Leonard Pulver
> <red...@gta.igs.net> wrote:
>

> >Texas Ted wrote:

> >> They won't even make it to the door.
> >
> >Smuck -- you are in the wrong group. You belong in one or more
> >of the following:--
> >alt.fan.kooks; alt.kook.of.month; alt.usenet.kooks;
> >news.admin.kooks; or one like: alt.fan.kooks.texas-ted or
alt.kook.ofthe.month.texas-ted

> Blah, blah blah . . . you posted that lame bullshit last time boy! I
> just post the truth!

The only truth is that once in a while, a slave like you gets uppity. Now,

Mickey

Texas Ted

da leggere,
7 dic 2002, 11:31:2407/12/02

Looks like Jewboy got himself a thesaurus. Why ain't you in Israel
boy? I thought you were one of them bad-ass Super Jews! The last line
of your message is revealin' of the Jew mindset and any White man
reading that line should be clued in to what the Jews have in store
for the White man.

Texas Ted

Texas Ted

da leggere,
7 dic 2002, 11:33:4307/12/02

Coward? Hahahaaha! You're the little heeb talkin' about "puttin one"
in somebody's head! Coward? Shouldn't you be in Israel? You talk all
that militant tough-guy shit. Unless you're too old or incapacitated,
I think you should go there and take the rest of them Jews with you!

Texas Ted

Mickey

da leggere,
7 dic 2002, 13:09:1507/12/02
"Texas Ted" <txte...@SPAMyahooBlock.com> wrote in message

get back to work slave. I'll let you know when you are permitted to speak.

Mickey

Mickey

da leggere,
7 dic 2002, 13:09:4007/12/02
"Texas Ted" <txte...@SPAMyahooBlock.com> wrote in message

I told you to get your lazy ass back to work boy.

Mickey

Ryan Lankford

da leggere,
7 dic 2002, 14:29:4907/12/02
On 7 Dec 2002 08:59:33 GMT, Texas Ted <txte...@SPAMyahooBlock.com>
oozed from his mother's crotch with:

>WTF? If I had a nickel for everytime I heard that lame ass "guns are
>for pussies" shit, I could buy every goddamned Jew in this newsgroup.
>The funny thing about all of this, the little pieces of niggershit
>who spout that "guns are for pussies" bullshit are little pussy
>bitches themselves. Personally, I prefer to use a 2x4.

Yet you are the one who is barking threats from the safety of your
computer. Strange...

Texas Ted

da leggere,
7 dic 2002, 14:56:5207/12/02

What threats son? Do you even know the definition of the word
"threat" or is that head of yours filled with fermented pigshit?
Your name doesn't seem to be Heebish, but your behavior definitely is.

Texas Ted

Mickey

da leggere,
7 dic 2002, 16:47:2007/12/02

> On Sat, 07 Dec 2002 19:29:49 GMT, Ryan Lankford
> <rmlan...@SPAMTHISmchsi.com> wrote:
>
> >On 7 Dec 2002 08:59:33 GMT, Texas Ted <txte...@SPAMyahooBlock.com>
> >oozed from his mother's crotch with:
> >

> >>WTF? If I had a nickel for everytime I heard that lame ass "guns are
> >>for pussies" shit, I could buy every goddamned Jew in this newsgroup.
> >>The funny thing about all of this, the little pieces of niggershit
> >>who spout that "guns are for pussies" bullshit are little pussy
> >>bitches themselves. Personally, I prefer to use a 2x4.
> >
> >Yet you are the one who is barking threats from the safety of your
> >computer. Strange...
> >

> >Rev. Ryan Lankford
> >http://mma_fan_iowa.tripod.com
>
> What threats son? Do you even know the definition of the word
> "threat" or is that head of yours filled with fermented pigshit?
> Your name doesn't seem to be Heebish, but your behavior definitely is.

Another piece of white trash speaks without permission. No wonder the world
laughs at you.

Mickey

Susan Cohen

da leggere,
7 dic 2002, 19:29:4207/12/02

Mickey wrote:

> "Texas Ted" <txte...@SPAMyahooBlock.com> wrote in message

> > Coward? Hahahaaha! You're the little heeb talkin' about "puttin one"
> > in somebody's head! Coward? Shouldn't you be in Israel? You talk all
> > that militant tough-guy shit. Unless you're too old or incapacitated,
> > I think you should go there and take the rest of them Jews with you!

Notice all the foul-mouth screaming?
You *know* it's a cover for "Better not let anyone see *he*s not in the
military."

> I told you to get your lazy ass back to work boy.

Don't hold your breath.

Susan

Ryan Lankford

da leggere,
7 dic 2002, 20:03:2207/12/02
On Sat, 07 Dec 2002 19:29:42 -0500, Susan Cohen <fla...@hers.com>
wrote:

>Mickey wrote:
>
>> "Texas Ted" <txte...@SPAMyahooBlock.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > Coward? Hahahaaha! You're the little heeb talkin' about "puttin one"
>> > in somebody's head! Coward? Shouldn't you be in Israel? You talk all
>> > that militant tough-guy shit. Unless you're too old or incapacitated,
>> > I think you should go there and take the rest of them Jews with you!
>
>Notice all the foul-mouth screaming?
>You *know* it's a cover for "Better not let anyone see *he*s not in the
>military."

He wouldn't be the first poster in us.politics to lie about a military
record.

Susan Cohen

da leggere,
7 dic 2002, 20:21:4207/12/02

Ryan Lankford wrote:

Who? Texas Ted or Mickey?
I'd like to vouch for Mickey, personally, but what good does that do on the
Internet, right? *I* might be lying, too!

Susan

Ryan Lankford

da leggere,
7 dic 2002, 20:29:1207/12/02
On Sat, 07 Dec 2002 20:21:42 -0500, Susan Cohen <fla...@hers.com>
wrote:

>Who? Texas Ted or Mickey?
>I'd like to vouch for Mickey, personally, but what good does that do on the
>Internet, right? *I* might be lying, too!

As far as I know, neither of them...but...go to:

http://www.military.com/NewContent/0,13190,,00.html?file=resourcespage&loc=T

and use the buddy locator for the most boisterous posters here. If
you still need help, I'll spill the beans. ;-)

Mickey

da leggere,
7 dic 2002, 22:34:1007/12/02
"Susan Cohen" <fla...@hers.com> wrote in message

Just wait, it won't be long before someone accuse you of being me or me of
being you. That is always the way UseNet trolls operate. Once they realize
that they cannot discredit the argument, they try to discredit the poster.

Mickey

Mickey

da leggere,
7 dic 2002, 22:36:0307/12/02
"Ryan Lankford" <rmlan...@SPAMTHISmchsi.com> wrote in message

Oh, I could tell you something REALLY funny about that sight, but I won't do
it public.

Mickey

Susan Cohen

da leggere,
7 dic 2002, 22:35:1007/12/02

Ryan Lankford wrote:

I have to say that I mostly worried someone might actually believe some of the
lies about Mickey that are floating around :-)

Susan

Mickey

da leggere,
7 dic 2002, 22:53:4607/12/02
"Susan Cohen" <fla...@hers.com> wrote in message

Not to worry dear.... those that believe them would believe something else
instead anyway. The people that need to know the truth already do, and the
rest don't matter :)

Mickey

Susan Cohen

da leggere,
7 dic 2002, 23:07:1307/12/02

Mickey wrote:

> "Susan Cohen" <fla...@hers.com> wrote in message
> >

> > I have to say that I mostly worried someone might actually believe some of
> the
> > lies about Mickey that are floating around :-)
>
> Not to worry dear.... those that believe them would believe something else
> instead anyway. The people that need to know the truth already do, and the
> rest don't matter :)

True, but I hate sitting by & doing *nothing*

Susan

Mickey

da leggere,
8 dic 2002, 00:51:2608/12/02
"Susan Cohen" <fla...@hers.com> wrote in message

You do fine. Let them rant and rave, when the day is done, we will still be
here, and the truth will be known, and the Alex' of the world will be to
laugh at.

Mickey

Texas Ted

da leggere,
8 dic 2002, 01:15:2108/12/02
wrote:

>Mickey wrote:
>
>> "Texas Ted" <txte...@SPAMyahooBlock.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > Coward? Hahahaaha! You're the little heeb talkin' about "puttin one"
>> > in somebody's head! Coward? Shouldn't you be in Israel? You talk all
>> > that militant tough-guy shit. Unless you're too old or incapacitated,
>> > I think you should go there and take the rest of them Jews with you!
>
>Notice all the foul-mouth screaming?

Screaming? Trying to change the subject. That message is 110% truth.
Mickey is a loud mouthed, big talking little bitch boy.

>You *know* it's a cover for "Better not let anyone see *he*s not in the
>military."

Hon, a psycho-analyst you're not. Give it up. You're only a
converted mick, not a genetic Jew. They're better at projecting their
shortcomings and making it sound like a real assessment of a person's
mental state.

Texas Ted

>> I told you to get your lazy ass back to work boy.
>
>Don't hold your breath.

>Susan

Texas Ted

da leggere,
8 dic 2002, 01:15:2508/12/02

I wager I know a hell of alot more about the Usenet than you Monkey
Boy. You have no arguments. Screaming "I'll put a bullet in your
head you filthy Arab" is not an argument. Poor little monkey.

Mickey

da leggere,
8 dic 2002, 07:57:0608/12/02
"Texas Ted" <txte...@SPAMyahooBlock.com> wrote in message

How much will you wager? This should be good. Obviously, you have no clue as
to how I made my money. Poor little ignorant white trash. Then again, I have
learned something new here, as I though it was only Arkansas and Kentucky
that had problems with inbreeding. I guess there are parts of Texas where
boinking your sister is sport as well.

Mickey

Mickey

da leggere,
8 dic 2002, 07:59:2508/12/02

> On Sat, 07 Dec 2002 19:29:42 -0500, Susan Cohen <fla...@hers.com>
> wrote:
>

> >Mickey wrote:
> >
> >> "Texas Ted" <txte...@SPAMyahooBlock.com> wrote in message

> >Notice all the foul-mouth screaming?
>
> Screaming? Trying to change the subject. That message is 110% truth.
> Mickey is a loud mouthed, big talking little bitch boy.

Ah yes... the TRUTH.... You and Alex been comparing notes, peon?

> >You *know* it's a cover for "Better not let anyone see *he*s not in the
> >military."
>
> Hon, a psycho-analyst you're not. Give it up. You're only a
> converted mick, not a genetic Jew. They're better at projecting their
> shortcomings and making it sound like a real assessment of a person's
> mental state.

From the "man" who goes to family reunions to pick up women. Someone forgot
to take out the white trash.

Mickey

Susan Cohen

da leggere,
8 dic 2002, 15:30:3508/12/02

Mickey wrote:

> "Texas Ted" <txte...@SPAMyahooBlock.com> wrote in message
> > On Sat, 07 Dec 2002 19:29:42 -0500, Susan Cohen <fla...@hers.com>
> > wrote:

> all
> incapacitated,
> > >
> > >Notice all the foul-mouth screaming?
> >
> > Screaming?

That's what an exclamation point betokens, yes.

> Trying to change the subject.

At least he admits to it.

> That message is 110% truth.

Wow - that's going overboard. Normally they aren't that effusive in their
admissions.

> > Mickey is a loud mouthed, big talking little bitch boy.

Oh, a regression. With projectionism, too.What a shame.

> Ah yes... the TRUTH.... You and Alex been comparing notes, peon?

He's been taking lessons from Razovic as well. All the dumbest do.

> > >You *know* it's a cover for "Better not let anyone see *he*s not in the
> > >military."
> >
> > Hon, a psycho-analyst you're not.

As usual, the truth hurts :-)

> Give it up.

It hurts a *lot*, I see!

> > You're only a converted mick, not a genetic Jew.

See what I mean about Razovic? The business about bigots being inbred is truer
than anyone could imagine.

> > They're better at projecting their
> > shortcomings and making it sound like a real assessment of a person's
> > mental state.
>
> From the "man" who goes to family reunions to pick up women.

Well, he certainly sounds like there's some brain defects there.

Susan

Leonard Pulver

da leggere,
8 dic 2002, 15:46:5908/12/02

Send him over to:
alt.fan.kooks; alt.kook.of.month; alt.usenet.kooks;
news.admin.kooks; or one like: alt.fan.kooks.texas-ted
or alt.kook.ofthe.month.texas-ted (:~))

Texas Ted

da leggere,
8 dic 2002, 15:55:2208/12/02
On Sun, 08 Dec 2002 15:30:35 -0500, Susan Cohen <fla...@hers.com>
wrote:

>Mickey wrote:
>
>> "Texas Ted" <txte...@SPAMyahooBlock.com> wrote in message

>> all
>> incapacitated,

>> > Screaming?
>
>That's what an exclamation point betokens, yes.

No, you brain dead result of a some Mick's drinking binge. ALL CAPS is
screaming!

>> Trying to change the subject.
>
>At least he admits to it.

Post editing? Don't tell me you ran out of bullshit to pull out of
that ass of yours?

>> That message is 110% truth.
>
>Wow - that's going overboard. Normally they aren't that effusive in their
>admissions.

Try using words you actually know the meaning of.

>> > Mickey is a loud mouthed, big talking little bitch boy.
>
>Oh, a regression. With projectionism, too.What a shame.

What did I say about micks trying to play the pyschoanalyst game?

>> Ah yes... the TRUTH.... You and Alex been comparing notes, peon?
>
>He's been taking lessons from Razovic as well. All the dumbest do.

At least we can actually read a usenet message. Judging from your
gross misreading of Paul's "Germans" message, I'd say you have the
comprehension skills of a microwaved rat.

>> > Hon, a psycho-analyst you're not.
>
>As usual, the truth hurts :-)

Delusional again? What does the military have to do with this thread?
I know damn well you didn't serve due to the military having weight
restrictions. They don't make uniforms big enough to fit over your
ass.

>> Give it up.
>
>It hurts a *lot*, I see!

In your dreams. Do they have medication for the disorder you suffer
from?

>> > You're only a converted mick, not a genetic Jew.
>
>See what I mean about Razovic? The business about bigots being inbred is truer
>than anyone could imagine

Autoflame: Grade D-.

>> > They're better at projecting their
>> > shortcomings and making it sound like a real assessment of a person's
>> > mental state.
>>
>> From the "man" who goes to family reunions to pick up women.

Another "inbred" lame! Did you and Monkey Boy Mickey pool what few
functional brain cells you both have to come up with that one?

>Well, he certainly sounds like there's some brain defects there.

Well, shitty reading comprehension skills and post editing because you
have nothing to come back with is a definite sign of brain defects.
Plus you're also a Mick which means that head of yours is full of dead
brain cells due to cosuming ridiculous amounts of whiskey.

Texas Ted
>Susan
>

>> Someone forgot to take out the white trash.
>>
>> Mickey

Mickey

da leggere,
8 dic 2002, 16:47:1808/12/02

> >That's what an exclamation point betokens, yes.
>
> No, you brain dead result of a some Mick's drinking binge. ALL CAPS is
> screaming!

Drinking? ROFL!!!! Teddy stuffs his foot in his mouth again. By now,
everyone else here knows I am a teetotaler.

> >> Trying to change the subject.
> >
> >At least he admits to it.
>
> Post editing? Don't tell me you ran out of bullshit to pull out of
> that ass of yours?

A condition you will never suffer from, we are sure.

> >> That message is 110% truth.
> >
> >Wow - that's going overboard. Normally they aren't that effusive in their
> >admissions.
>
> Try using words you actually know the meaning of.

You mean the ones YOU know the meaning of.

> >Oh, a regression. With projectionism, too.What a shame.
>
> What did I say about micks trying to play the pyschoanalyst game?

Nothing. Then again, you never say anything, so why expect a change.

> >> Ah yes... the TRUTH.... You and Alex been comparing notes, peon?
> >
> >He's been taking lessons from Razovic as well. All the dumbest do.
>
> At least we can actually read a usenet message. Judging from your
> gross misreading of Paul's "Germans" message, I'd say you have the
> comprehension skills of a microwaved rat.

And you have his personality.

> >As usual, the truth hurts :-)
>
> Delusional again? What does the military have to do with this thread?
> I know damn well you didn't serve due to the military having weight
> restrictions. They don't make uniforms big enough to fit over your
> ass.

or small enough for you dick.

> >> Give it up.
> >
> >It hurts a *lot*, I see!
>
> In your dreams. Do they have medication for the disorder you suffer
> from?

Yes, it's called shooting an idiot like you. Works wonders.

> >See what I mean about Razovic? The business about bigots being inbred is
truer
> >than anyone could imagine
>
> Autoflame: Grade D-.

If you do the grading. From where I sit, she is making a complete fool of
you... or rather, helping you do it yourself.

> >> From the "man" who goes to family reunions to pick up women.
>
> Another "inbred" lame! Did you and Monkey Boy Mickey pool what few
> functional brain cells you both have to come up with that one?

Yeah, I'm a moron, what can I tell you. I'm so fucking stupid, I made over
$300,000,000 before my 46th birthday. DOn't you wish YOU were that stupid?

> >Well, he certainly sounds like there's some brain defects there.
>
> Well, shitty reading comprehension skills and post editing because you
> have nothing to come back with is a definite sign of brain defects.
> Plus you're also a Mick which means that head of yours is full of dead
> brain cells due to cosuming ridiculous amounts of whiskey.

This from the king of inbred mongrels. The white race is doomed, with idiots
like you are the fore. We don't even have to do anything, we can just sit
back and watch as you inbreed yourselves out of existence. Anyone bring the
marshmallows?

Mickey

Susan Cohen

da leggere,
8 dic 2002, 21:13:5708/12/02

Mickey wrote:

> "Texas Ted" <txte...@SPAMyahooBlock.com> wrote in message

> > >That's what an exclamation point betokens, yes.
> >
> > No, you brain dead result of a some Mick's drinking binge. ALL CAPS is
> > screaming!
>
> Drinking? ROFL!!!! Teddy stuffs his foot in his mouth again. By now,
> everyone else here knows I am a teetotaler.

Like ALL CAPS is the only screaming.
People who know how to *read* *know* what an exclamation point is for.

> > >At least he admits to it.
> >
> > Post editing?

Oh, I see - only Texas Ted is allowed to say what he wants.
The bigot is provingtrue to form - fascism is alkways part of the mix.

> Don't tell me you ran out of bullshit to pull out of
> > that ass of yours?
>
> A condition you will never suffer from, we are sure.

> > >Wow - that's going overboard. Normally they aren't that effusive in their
> > >admissions.
> >
> > Try using words you actually know the meaning of.
>
> You mean the ones YOU know the meaning of.

Give that man a chocolate cigar!!
(He thinks "effusive" is a toughie? Poor slob!)

> > >Oh, a regression. With projectionism, too.What a shame.
> >
> > What did I say about micks trying to play the pyschoanalyst game?
>
> Nothing.

Nothing sensible, at any rate. So what else is new?

> Then again, you never say anything, so why expect a change.

Yeah - you already figured it out.

> > >He's been taking lessons from Razovic as well. All the dumbest do.
> >
> > At least we can actually read a usenet message.

Yarite.

> Judging from your
> > gross misreading of Paul's "Germans" message, I'd say you have the
> > comprehension skills of a microwaved rat.
>
> And you have his personality.

First off, I only saw the one quote from Paul.
Secondly, I put it in the context of all his other posts.
Thirdly - I wasn't wrong :-)

> the

> > >As usual, the truth hurts :-)
> >
> > Delusional again?

Oh is that Ted's problem?

> What does the military have to do with this thread?

He's asking us?? He's the one who's talking about being a coward for not being
in Israel (showing his own inability to read a post - or, rather, his selective
ability to only read the posts he wants, & even then, to read into them what he
wants).

> > I know damn well you didn't serve due to the military having weight
> > restrictions. They don't make uniforms big enough to fit over your
> > ass.

Ah - and he does it again.

> or small enough for your dick.

> > >It hurts a *lot*, I see!
> >
> > In your dreams. Do they have medication for the disorder you suffer
> > from?
>
> Yes, it's called shooting an idiot like you.

Hey - *I'm* not the one suffering from him - he's certainly suffering from me -
look at his posts.

> Works wonders.

> > >See what I mean about Razovic? The business about bigots being inbred is
> truer
> > >than anyone could imagine
> >
> > Autoflame: Grade D-.
>
> If you do the grading. From where I sit, she is making a complete fool of
> you... or rather, helping you do it yourself.

More like just pointing out what's there.

> > Another "inbred" lame! Did you and Monkey Boy Mickey

And this is the moron who claims to be able to read a post? You said that, not
me.

> pool what few
> > functional brain cells you both have to come up with that one?
>
> Yeah, I'm a moron, what can I tell you. I'm so fucking stupid, I made over
> $300,000,000 before my 46th birthday. DOn't you wish YOU were that stupid?
>

> > >Well, he certainly sounds like there's some brain defects there.
> >
> > Well, shitty reading comprehension skills and post editing because you
> > have nothing to come back with is a definite sign of brain defects.

At least Ted's back to honesty about himself again - as his post proves.

> > Plus you're also a Mick which means that head of yours is full of dead
> > brain cells due to cosuming ridiculous amounts of whiskey.
>
> This from the king of inbred mongrels.

Maybe - since he's *so good* at "reading posts" someone ought to point out the
ones about Jews & drinking that he seems to have missed.

> The white race is doomed, with idiots
> like you are the fore. We don't even have to do anything, we can just sit
> back and watch as you inbreed yourselves out of existence. Anyone bring the
> marshmallows?

Funny you should mention that. The husband went out & bought some cocoa &
marshmallow mix & we had to take it back. Gelatin in the marshmallows.

Susan

0 nuovi messaggi