Re: Palestinianians aboused

Jan Panteltje

Feb 10, 2024, 2:04:34 AMFeb 10
On a sunny day (Fri, 09 Feb 24 20:49:04 UTC) it happened NefeshBarYochai
<vo...@invalid.noy> wrote in <253dsit7fhd0g785i...@4ax.com>:

>By Ruwaida Kamal Amer and Ibtisam Mahdi
> February 6, 2024
>According to testimonies from Palestinians who have made the journey,
>including one of the authors, those passing through the corridor were
>forced to chant slogans against Hamas; many had their belongings
>confiscated; and men were separated from their families, stripped, and
>subjected to hours of physical abuse and deprivation. All the while,
>thousands remain trapped inside Khan Younis, unable to leave their
>shelters out of fear of being shot on the streets.
>
> <continue reading>
>
>https://www.972mag.com/khan-younis-safe-corridor-abuse/

Israel with theie fanatic war criminal leader really makes me wonder
if Hitler had a point and if the Egyptian Faraos that kicked them out
had a point.
This behavior is unacceptable and US support for their war crimes make
the US complicit.
If US REALLY had a heart and guts it would eliminate the israely 'government'
take control and create a 2 state solution
I see no difference between that jewish fanatic group and any other fanatic group.
May the best one win.
Darwin Evolution
WW3
Half senile demonrat biden as puppet of the US military complex creating wars and unrest all over the world
using the CIA to be able to sell weapons and burn their own people
financed by the poor US taxpayers.
He then claims more jobs created!!!
What a shame, what a rotten system, so much out of control.
Wars have a purpose.

Cursitor Doom

Feb 10, 2024, 4:46:50 AMFeb 10
On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 07:04:30 GMT, Jan Panteltje <al...@comet.invalid>
wrote:
That was one of the things I admired about Trump. He eschewed foreign
entanglements and realized that war is usually avoidable and a
terrible burden on taxpayers when entered into too freely. He'd have
thrown Ukraine under the bus where it belongs and concentrated solely
on America's *legitimate* interests. Funny how the true peacemakers
are always vilified, though.

John Larkin

Feb 10, 2024, 8:52:47 AMFeb 10
wrote:

>On a sunny day (Fri, 09 Feb 24 20:49:04 UTC) it happened NefeshBarYochai
><vo...@invalid.noy> wrote in <253dsit7fhd0g785i...@4ax.com>:
>
>>By Ruwaida Kamal Amer and Ibtisam Mahdi
>> February 6, 2024
>>According to testimonies from Palestinians who have made the journey,
>>including one of the authors, those passing through the corridor were
>>forced to chant slogans against Hamas; many had their belongings
>>confiscated; and men were separated from their families, stripped, and
>>subjected to hours of physical abuse and deprivation. All the while,
>>thousands remain trapped inside Khan Younis, unable to leave their
>>shelters out of fear of being shot on the streets.
>>
>> <continue reading>
>>
>>https://www.972mag.com/khan-younis-safe-corridor-abuse/
>
>Israel with theie fanatic war criminal leader really makes me wonder
>if Hitler had a point and if the Egyptian Faraos that kicked them out
>had a point.

What an astounding statement. If you had been around in WWII, you
would have turned in your Jewish neighbors, to send them to the death
camps.

What was Hitler's point? That Jews tended to be smarter than him? Is
that your complaint?

John Larkin

Feb 10, 2024, 9:02:41 AMFeb 10
On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 09:46:46 +0000, Cursitor Doom <c...@notformail.com>
wrote:
DT gets along with Jews just fine, as any rational person does.

The world slowly advances towards civility and science and wealth and
peace. Our progress started with the 10 Commandments, Jesus'
teachings, Martin Luther, The Enlightment, British common law, and the
US Constitution as amended.

Some day people will stop killing one another in volume.

Some Muslim said the Christianity is the religon of life, and Islam is
the religion of death.

Bill Sloman

Feb 10, 2024, 9:18:16 AMFeb 10
On 10/02/2024 8:46 pm, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 07:04:30 GMT, Jan Panteltje <al...@comet.invali wrote:
>> On a sunny day (Fri, 09 Feb 24 20:49:04 UTC) it happened NefeshBarYochai <vo...@invalid.noy> wrote in <253dsit7fhd0g785i...@4ax.com>:

<snip>

> That was one of the things I admired about Trump. He eschewed foreign
> entanglements and realized that war is usually avoidable and a
> terrible burden on taxpayers when entered into too freely.

Not as a matter of principle - Trump is totally unprincipled - but
because his approach was to keep his life maximally simple.

> He'd have thrown Ukraine under the bus where it belongs and concentrated solely
> on America's *legitimate* interests. Funny how the true peacemakers are always
> vilified, though.

As if Trump was a "true peacemaker".

Throwing the Ukraine under the bus would encourage Putin to attempt even
more land grabs. That approach didn't work too well when Chamberlain
tried it 1938. You weren't around then, but better educated people have
heard about it.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Cursitor Doom

Feb 10, 2024, 9:29:38 AMFeb 10
On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 05:51:16 -0800, John Larkin <j...@997PotHill.com>
wrote:
That's exactly what George Soros did - and he was (and remains) Jewish
himself!

Bill Sloman

Feb 10, 2024, 9:35:29 AMFeb 10
On 11/02/2024 1:01 am, John Larkin wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 09:46:46 +0000, Cursitor Doom <c...@notformail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 07:04:30 GMT, Jan Panteltje <al...@comet.invalid wrote
>>> On a sunny day (Fri, 09 Feb 24 20:49:04 UTC) it happened NefeshBarYochai
>>> <vo...@invalid.noy> wrote in <253dsit7fhd0g785i...@4ax.com>:

<snip>

> DT gets along with Jews just fine, as any rational person does.

Donald Trump isn't any kind of rational person.If he were he'd have
realised that he lost the 2020 presidential election, and that there was
very little voter fraud (no more than usual) and nowhere near enough to
suggest that it lost him the election

> The world slowly advances towards civility and science and wealth and
> peace. Our progress started with the 10 Commandments, Jesus'
> teachings, Martin Luther, The Enlightment, British common law, and the
> US Constitution as amended.

There are more progressive constitutional documents than the US
constitution, as currently amended and the places that rely on them have
things like universal health care, which hasn't made to the US yet.

> Some day people will stop killing one another in volume.

Perhaps. As long as there are creeps like Putin around, it's going to
keep on happening. Better gun control in the US would save a few lives.

> Some Muslim said the Christianity is the religon of life, and Islam is
> the religion of death.

But you can't name the Muslim, and you are probably misrepresenting what
was being said.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

darius

Feb 10, 2024, 10:16:27 AMFeb 10
The idiot Jan Panteltje <al...@comet.invalid> persisting in being an Off-topic troll...

--
Jan Panteltje <al...@comet.invalid> wrote:

> From: Jan Panteltje <al...@comet.invalid>
> Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,sci.electronics.design,us.politics
> Subject: Re: Palestinianians aboused
> Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 07:04:30 GMT

a a

Feb 10, 2024, 10:16:33 AMFeb 10
The idiot Cursitor Doom <c...@notformail.com> persisting in being an Off-topic troll...

--
Cursitor Doom <c...@notformail.com> wrote:

> From: Cursitor Doom <c...@notformail.com>
> Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,sci.electronics.design,us.politics
> Subject: Re: Palestinianians aboused
> Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 09:46:46 +0000

darius

Feb 10, 2024, 10:16:39 AMFeb 10
The arsehole John Larkin <j...@997PotHill.com> persisting in being an Off-topic troll...

--
John Larkin <j...@997PotHill.com> wrote:

> From: John Larkin <j...@997PotHill.com>
> Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,sci.electronics.design,us.politics
> Subject: Re: Palestinianians aboused
> Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 06:01:11 -0800

a a

Feb 10, 2024, 10:16:45 AMFeb 10
The idiot Bill Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> persisting in being an Off-topic troll...

--
Bill Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote:

> From: Bill Sloman <bill....@ieee.org>
> Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,sci.electronics.design,us.politics
> Subject: Re: Palestinianians aboused
> Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 01:35:10 +1100

darius

Feb 10, 2024, 10:17:01 AMFeb 10
The arsehole Bill Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> persisting in being an Off-topic troll...

--
Bill Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote:

> From: Bill Sloman <bill....@ieee.org>
> Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,sci.electronics.design,us.politics
> Subject: Re: Palestinianians aboused
> Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 01:17:56 +1100

Jan Panteltje

Feb 10, 2024, 10:35:34 AMFeb 10
On a sunny day (Sat, 10 Feb 2024 05:51:16 -0800) it happened John Larkin
<j...@997PotHill.com> wrote in <cgvesip0mirru5gej...@4ax.com>:
My father was a journalist not jewish ,, the Germans put him in a camp because he wrote
against the Germans, he was in the resistance too here.
He was freed by the Russians.
He was actually a real commie, fought with the left against franco in Spain too,
wrote for a left oriented newspaper.
My experience with jews is very negative.
Like I said, just an other bunch of fanatics.

>What was Hitler's point? That Jews tended to be smarter than him? Is
>that your complaint?
google
https://www.ushmm.org/teach/fundamentals/holocaust-questions

Smarter?
Looks like they cannot even run their own country.
Just a bunch of fanatics, now attacking and doing genocide on the Palestinians
who reacted to their nutcase leader's provoking grab of more of their land on Oct 7 I think it was
Palestine has been cut of from the world for a long time via sea and land barriers.

You still support that biden war monger for mony?

Jan Panteltje

Feb 10, 2024, 10:44:10 AMFeb 10
On a sunny day (Sat, 10 Feb 2024 06:01:11 -0800) it happened John Larkin
<j...@997PotHill.com> wrote in <1svesit4kiqce9f5e...@4ax.com>:
Your US country is prcticing the religion of death, killing everywhere at home and globally
Just to create jobs
Make a decent product for a cheap price if you want to help humanity, like China does.
Ever since the moonlandings US IQ has gone down, if a professor measures that
he gets fired. what a crap science.
Homelessnes, poverty, gun violence, drug death, racism, crime. US is WAY over the hill.
Add some glow-ball worming and its all over.
Yu wars for no reasonm otehr than suck your own people for taxes
Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine, so many.
What a sad bunch of (fire) ants you are!!!!!

Bill Sloman

Feb 10, 2024, 11:09:12 AMFeb 10
On 11/02/2024 1:29 am, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 05:51:16 -0800, John Larkin <j...@997PotHill.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 07:04:30 GMT, Jan Panteltje <al...@comet.invalid> wrote:
>>> On a sunny day (Fri, 09 Feb 24 20:49:04 UTC) it happened NefeshBarYochai
>>> <vo...@invalid.noy> wrote in <253dsit7fhd0g785i...@4ax.com>:

>> What an astounding statement. If you had been around in WWII, you
>> would have you would have turned in your Jewish neighbors, to send them to the death
>> camps.
>
> That's exactly what George Soros did - and he was (and remains) Jewish
> himself!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros

That's a lie. George Soros was born on the August 12, 1930 so he was
just 14 when the war in Europe ended.

Soros was 13 years old in March 1944 when Nazi Germany occupied Hungary.
Later that year at age 14, Soros posed as the Christian godson of an
official of the collaborationist Hungarian government's Ministry of
Agriculture, who himself had a Jewish wife in hiding. On one occasion,
rather than leave the 14-year-old alone, the official took Soros with
him while completing an inventory of a Jewish family's confiscated estate.

This isn't "turning in your Jewish neighbors, to send them to the death
camps." It's getting dragged along on an unpleasant errand.

As revolting libels go, this is hard to beat. I hope it bankrupts you.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Cursitor Doom

Feb 10, 2024, 2:45:02 PMFeb 10
On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 03:08:52 +1100, Bill Sloman <bill....@ieee.org>
wrote:
Libel, eh? A rather unwise accusation. Very well, you are clearly
blind to the Truth, but others here may find this admission from the
Great Soros rather revealing:

https://banned.video/watch?id=64650419bd0cc4cd68f6e938

I'm happy to disabuse you of your ignorance once again, Bill.

darius

Feb 10, 2024, 4:54:35 PMFeb 10
The arsehole Cursitor Doom <c...@notformail.com> persisting in being an Off-topic troll...

--
Cursitor Doom <c...@notformail.com> wrote:

> From: Cursitor Doom <c...@notformail.com>
> Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,sci.electronics.design,us.politics
> Subject: Re: Palestinianians aboused
> Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 19:44:59 +0000

bitrex

Feb 10, 2024, 11:24:41 PMFeb 10
The Jewish population in Germany prior to WWII was in large part very
"well-assimilated" to the European Gentile culture of Germany. Aside
from attending synagogue instead of church they dressed like Germans,
spoke German, worked and lived with native Germans, drank German beer
and ate German food, etc.

An outsider to both German and Jewish cultures might say that most
German Jews seemed 90% German. Unfortunately that 90% did them no great
favors under Nazi rule, there is likely an "uncanny valley" effect in
bigotry that can sometimes counterintuitively intensify it under
conditions of "very similar to us, but not one of us"

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley>

Bill Sloman

Feb 11, 2024, 5:28:48 AMFeb 11
You do have a strange idea of what constitutes "evidence". The fact that
you can misunderstand the facts to means what you'd like then to mean
doesn't mean that you are telling the truth - it just means that you
can't think straight.

> I'm happy to disabuse you of your ignorance once again, Bill.

The ignorance is all yours, coupled with some remarkably psychopathic
misconceptions.

You need psychiatric care, probably of the kind that involves locking
you in a padded cell and throwing away the key.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Cursitor Doom

Feb 11, 2024, 1:11:04 PMFeb 11
On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 21:28:44 +1100, Bill Sloman <bill....@ieee.org>
Then by all means give us the benefit of your enviable sagacity and
tell me where I went wrong, then. Which particular fact did I
misunderstand, Bill?

>> I'm happy to disabuse you of your ignorance once again, Bill.
>
>The ignorance is all yours, coupled with some remarkably psychopathic
>misconceptions.

The psychopathy is all yours, dear boy.

>You need psychiatric care, probably of the kind that involves locking
>you in a padded cell and throwing away the key.

I have a hunch that a poll of s.e.d readers would take the opportunity
to do that to you rather than me, if the chance arose. You are by far
the most conspicuous and irritating troll on these newsgroups and have
been for many years now.

darius

Feb 11, 2024, 6:03:44 PMFeb 11
The arsehole Bill Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> persisting in being an Off-topic troll...

--
Bill Sloman <bill....@ieee.org> wrote:

> From: Bill Sloman <bill....@ieee.org>
> Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,sci.electronics.design,us.politics
> Subject: Re: Palestinianians aboused
> Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 21:28:44 +1100

darius

Feb 11, 2024, 6:03:51 PMFeb 11
The arsehole bitrex <us...@example.net> persisting in being an Off-topic troll...

--
bitrex <us...@example.net> wrote:

> Subject: Re: Palestinianians aboused
> Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,sci.electronics.design,us.politics
> From: bitrex <us...@example.net>
> Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 23:24:38 -0500

a a

Feb 11, 2024, 6:28:04 PMFeb 11
The arsehole Cursitor Doom <c...@notformail.com> persisting in being an Off-topic troll...

--
Cursitor Doom <c...@notformail.com> wrote:

> From: Cursitor Doom <c...@notformail.com>
> Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,sci.electronics.design,us.politics
> Subject: Re: Palestinianians aboused
> Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 18:11:00 +0000

bitrex

Feb 11, 2024, 6:36:06 PMFeb 11
On 2/10/2024 4:46 AM, Cursitor Doom wrote:

> That was one of the things I admired about Trump. He eschewed foreign
> entanglements and realized that war is usually avoidable and a
> terrible burden on taxpayers when entered into too freely. He'd have
> thrown Ukraine under the bus where it belongs and concentrated solely
> on America's *legitimate* interests. Funny how the true peacemakers
> are always vilified, though.

That Trump seemed to realize it just means there's a low bar to entry on
that particular realization about war; it hardly takes a philosophical
genius to notice that it's the wealthy and privileged who almost always
reap the highest rewards, and the young, innocent and/or who poor pay
the highest costs.

Trump is certainly wealthy and privileged but is somewhat unusual among
the wealthy and privileged in that he has not much to gain from the kind
of foreign entanglements the US is currently sinking deeper into.

But other varieties of wealthy and privileged have definitely been of
the opinion for some time that some people are fit to rule, and others
are fit only to be ruled.

Hamas was foolish to give the Israeli government a "golden opportunity"
to push their own ideas about who should rule/be ruled to the maximum
extent. But it's likely that in time Israel will be shown to be foolish
to have taken them up on the offer. And it may not be long at all before
the Biden administration is shown to have been foolish to throw its
support behind the slaughter.

"And Britannia's huns, with their long range guns, sailed in through the
foggy dew."

a a

Feb 12, 2024, 8:57:26 AMFeb 12
The idiot bitrex <us...@example.net> persisting in being an Off-topic troll...