Re: “Russian Propagandists:” Turns Out To Be Based Not in Ukraine But in Langley VA CIA Headquarters

Message has been deleted

Indira Gandhi

Sep 24, 2022, 2:38:04 PM9/24/22
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote on 9/24/2022 11:18 AM:

> EVERY WORD and EVERY ACT by the EVIL US UK Aus NZ Canada govts are
> "LIES".
>
> The ONLY thing REAL about Western Whites is their GENIUS FELLATIO
> EXPERTISE "regardless of their confused genders and age".

I don't care if Western Whites lie. White cum tastes like Salisbury
steak. I can suck white cocks all day. You should try some. Tasty stuff.

Message has been deleted

Indira Gandhi

Sep 24, 2022, 4:56:43 PM9/24/22
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote on 9/24/2022 1:35 PM:
> You are getting me hot. My arse is welling up. I need White cocks
> NOW!!!  Please point me in the right direction.

Find a busy 4-lane highway, close your eyes and run across it. White
cocks will be plentiful on the other side.

Message has been deleted