Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part I - Daryl Kabatoff

Squeaky Squeaky

Aug 3, 2022, 11:44:57 AM8/3/22
Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part I - Daryl Kabatoff
August 2nd 2022 11:51 am 131,127 words (148 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

In the news (not the mainstream news), a new law is proposing that British people are sent to jail for two years if their words irritate somebody. I imagine if you say anything bad about the people landing on the shores with their boats and rafts and who quickly end up in hotels, that you will face the two years in prison. It isn’t that you irritated the ears of the invader who just got off the raft, you irritate the ears of the Communists and the Moslems, they so desperately desire that you shut up and die. The prison time will impoverish you and your family will lose whatever property and wealth you managed to accumulate. Likely you already took the bullshit Covid jab and so will not have to get raped in prison to obtain AIDS. So the rulers of this world (Prince Charles, he runs the show) hopes to impose the same law in other nations as well. It is written in the Koran to kill those who don’t agree with the words within. Also in the news the pope has made an apology to the Big-Nosed Cree and to the other Canadian Indians, yet he continues to eat children. The pope gets to eat children and teach you to turn trees into decorated idols with impunity, for his church runs the media and the psychiatric facilities. Anybody getting a temporary pass from the brutality of the psychiatric facilities are to be abused further, abused by those who defend the Catholic Church, whether they are Catholics or see themselves as Protestants or atheists, you have no right to tell others that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, you have no right to criticize the pagan idolatry taught to the children of this world. Anybody trying to inform you that the Bible condemns turning trees into decorated idols only has the right to be laughed at and assaulted. Anybody trying to inform you that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism only has the right to have a needle stuck in their arse, and to be laughed at and assaulted, it is how the world works. By comparison to what I received in Canada, it would be a joy to be given a two year prison sentence for daring to say something that could offend somebody in Britain.

In the news (not the mainstream news), the tap water is being poisoned, those who drink the water end up with flu-like symptoms, they end up in hospitals where they are poisoned with additional drugs. The water in the First Nations communities is a priority target, the First Nations peoples, among others, are targeted for extinction. The evil that purposely pollutes the tap water is first and foremost targeting native people for extinction (their beliefs are incompatible with Islam). See Don’t Drink Tap Water by Dr. Bryan Ardis, maybe you will find the short video on Bitchute. The First Nations peoples and the white European peoples provide some degree of rights to the women in their communities, which is totally unacceptable to the Islamists arriving here to replace them. Lone-wolf Islamists have multiple opportunities to pollute your food supply.

In the news (not the mainstream news), Obama is shipping missiles to Europe to be used against the Russians, many of these missiles take years to manufacture and are made with components that were supplied by China, which are no longer available, depleting the United States armory and making the nation (USA) now vulnerable to attack. Obama is a homosexual Indonesian Islamist and is a pedophile and a cannibal, he whispers into Biden’s ear and tells him what to do and say. Also in the news, Trudeau is shipping our heavy artillery and other weapons to Europe, also to be used against the Christians in Russia. We are being invaded and our politicians give our armaments away.

In the news (not the mainstream news) The Democratic Party (Communists, Islamists, Chinese) staged a coup and overthrew Trump with their fraudulent voting machines and their mail-in ballots, then they printed “money”, some 80% of all the “money” ever printed in the USA was printed in the last two years. This “money” is being given away to the Islamic invaders and is sent to corrupt nations and then is laundered, large portions of this “money” is handed back to the Democratic politicians. Both the Republicans and the Democrats have been raping the American tax payers and giving their tax dollars away, mostly to foreigners, to people who want to remove our remaining liberty and who want to cut our heads off. Same deal for the Canadian taxpayers. James Madison proclaimed “Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the government”, if people took this seriously, and if people stood up for those who were stripped of their rights and brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities, we would likely be free and prosperous.

In the news (not the mainstream news), the 1918 pandemic was not a pandemic at all, people were killed off from so-called vaccinations.

In the news (not the mainstream news), the jabs contain a vast myriad of materials, including snake venom, likely there is both enzymatic and neurological snake venoms in the jabs. And the 26 million people living in Shanghai are confined to their towers, they are dying within from thirst and starvation, many are shown jumping to their deaths. Constant screams are being made by these residents, the entire population of 26 million people is being sacrificed. The people of Shanghai are richer and more independent thinking than the Chinese living in other cities, so they must be eliminated for the sake of The Chinese Communist Party. The citizens of Shanghai were not independently thinking well enough to flee from the cities or from the nation. The western politicians are bought off by the Chinese and so do not condemn this atrocity (see Tucker Carlson Tonight 2022-04-11) and instead continue to poison their citizens with the toxic jabs. This latter point is never discussed by Tucker Carlson, it is not newsworthy to Tucker Carlson (or to Donald Trump) that millions of their fellow citizens are being killed off by the toxic bullshit Covid jabs. Tucker Carlson will talk on and on about most any subject except the diseases caused by the toxic bullshit Covid jabs. The leaders have underground bunkers full of food and clean water, and private islands, they hope to survive the ongoing genocide that they themselves are orchestrating.

In the news (not the mainstream news), Moslems are stabbing Germans at a rate of 50 stabbings per day. A disproportionate number of these stabbings are being committed against women. The German media is largely silent. The Islamists can rise up in the middle of the night and cut your heads off in your own homes by the hundreds of thousands or even by the millions, and the German media will remain silent. Consider defending your nations from Islam, even if this results in Prince Charles and his massive United Nations Islamic Army coming to their assistance. I’m sure that if you are successful in expelling Islam from Canada, that you will continue to have people arrested and tortured under the Mental Health Act for quoting Scripture that dothn’t fit with your Catholic narratives.

In the news (not the mainstream news) the American left is upset that the Supreme Court is about to rule that people should be allowed to vote upon whether their state allows abortion or not. Americans are now largely sterile (some 82% took the jabs) and dying from the jabs, and the big controversy is instead abortion. Americans are dropping dead from heart attacks, they have blood clots, liver failure, cancers, they are twitching and convulsing in utter pain and horror, they have open sores, and the girls and women have their vaginas necrotizing (rotting), while the left is demanding that Americans not be allowed to vote over the issue of allowing abortion or not in their various states. About the only things now uniting Americans is their Catholic evergreen tree idols (and that they are now sterile). Their evergreen trees are symbols of fertility that they decorate and turn into blinkin’ idols, and they cap their God-damned fertility tree idols with miniature Egyptian obelisks (penises), and they sing Jingle Bells, jingle all the way. The Americans are now largely sterile (and dropping dead in droves), and they continue to spend billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated fertility tree idols. God proclaims in Scripture that He is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, and so the American left and the right are united in enraging God. The American left and right are both necrotizing (rotting), they are united in stinking like death, united in embracing pagan fertility tree idols, united in enraging God. Well good for you, I sure hope you win.

In the news (not the mainstream news) American military deaths are up 1100% and are exponentially rising. And in the news (not the mainstream news) the World Health Organization (WHO) is a communist organization that is giving itself the power to shut down the economies of almost every country on earth. Traditionally Canadians relied upon America for her defense, but both nations are now run by communists and Islamists, both nations are sending their armaments to Europe to fight against the Christians in Russia, leaving their own nations defenseless, both nations are handing their sovereignty over to the Communists and Islamists running the United Nations and the World Health Organization. The Americans and Canadians continue to strip their citizens of their rights and have them tortured in psychiatric facilities, and those Americans and Canadians who remain on the outside of the psychiatric facilities couldn’t care less, what they care about is the blinkin’ evergreen tree idols and turning their churches, homes, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility for the sake of their children and other family members (who are dropping dead at roughly the same rate as the American military). Similarly it is not an issue for either the United Nations or the World Health Organization that psychiatrists continue to target white people in western nations for chemical lobotomies. American and Canadian churches continue to work in conjunction with the media (the Catholic church owns it all) to teach people to turn trees into decorated idols, and to censor the news that massive numbers of children are annually going missing (the children are being raped, cooked and then eaten by witches). I attempted to warn people in 1988 that the witches are eating people, that the environmental destruction is on purpose and that Scripture condemns turning trees into decorated idols, everybody was outraged with my words and had me repeatedly arrested and tortured in psychiatric facilities, and then laughed and laughed at me and assaulted me further when I tried to find support to flee the country. You people cannot win against the UN and WHO when you treat me with brutal horrid torture and then laugh and laugh and laugh and then use your universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists and even allow them to work (torture people to death) in Canada without being Canadian citizens. You adopt pagan fertility rites and then lose your nations to members of alternative fertility cults and you deserve it. At a cost of many millions of dollars you folks made me a home in a psychiatric ward, you haven’t a kind word for me (or for any other victim of psychiatric horror), you can’t even find it in your hearts to offer to buy me a cookie. Your compassion is limited to your traditions.

In the news three people were shot in Saskatoon on May 19th 2022, one of which died at the scene, and Mohamed Abdula Ali (age 35) is charged with First Degree Murder. Canadians made it extremely difficult for the white kids to obtain training in the trades, shunted the white kids to The College of Arts and Sciences where they were trained in sodomy and Marxism, others were “treated” in psychiatric facilities, some 82% of the white kids were given injections that is sure to kill them, while the “immigrants” are given $500 each week in addition to their welfare payments, housing, food, nearly unlimited opportunities to obtain training in fields that actually pay, and are not required to take the “inoculations” (kill shots)… and still Mohamed Abdula Ali and his friends are upset and shooting. When I grew up in Saskatoon in the late 1950’s and early 1960’s, kids carried rifles on the handlebars of their bicycles and peddled to the outskirts of the city where they shot birds and gophers while the adults drove around and displayed their rifles by hanging them in the back window of their half ton trucks. Now we are all at risk of losing our guns because people like Mohamed Abdula Ali are shooting people. Strip the people of their rights (and brutally torture them in psychiatric facilities) when they complain that the churches are teaching you to turn trees into decorated idols you strip, strip the people of their rights (and brutally torture them in psychiatric facilities) when they state that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism while the media is censoring the stories about the many missing children, then kill off the white people with injections, and provide the newly arrived Islamists with enough funds so they may buy themselves a new rifle every seven days. Then laugh and sing Jingle Bells, jingle all the way.

In the news nearing the end of May 2022, the Islamist ruling over Canadians is banning handguns. First this Islamist banned semi-automatic rifles, then gave $500 each week to foreigners (mainly Islamists) living in Canada (enough for them to purchase a new rifle every seven days), now he is banning handguns. It is largely the blacks and the black Islamists in the big Canadian cities that are shooting up the neighborhood, but now the white people will pay the price with the loss of their guns. Those who get caught with a semi-automatic rifle or a handgun will face great economic losses and jail time (where they face sodomy and are forced into gangs), while the Islamists are allowed to cover their faces when they purchase either guns or ammo if they purport to be female. Islamists are caught in Canada forcing white children and white women to be sex slaves and then they receive suspended sentences (no jail time nor fines) for their crimes. If Canadians revolt against the Islamization of Canada and the lack of their rights (the Islamist Trudeau forbids Canadians to fly within Canada or to leave Canada unless they take the Islamic death jab), then Charles will come with his massive United Nations Islamic army to defend his people living here, as Charles is the Defender of Faith, he will insure that you show respect to the different faiths that arrived here.

Massive waves of “immigrants” to the western nations, almost entirely comprised of males of fighting age. The white Canadian is refused education and employment due to a previous marijuana conviction, and due to the jobs being reserved for people of color, and we have no idea of what they were up to in their home nations, and they hide behind their names by all calling themselves Mohammad, or Mohammad Mohammad. The Islamists fly their khat in daily, and although remaining illegal, no Islamist is ever charged, they are allowed to keep their freedom, jobs, money, four wives and four houses, one for each wife that they later bring over here where these female children and women labor in the kitchens and bedrooms.

Often the boats and rafts the immigrants (the invaders) arrive on are packed with males without there being a single female present, if any women did get in the raft or on the boat, they were certainly raped and thrown overboard before they reached a European harbor. The women stay confined to their father’s or their husband’s households, if they dare to leave their homes and venture towards a port the women would be repeatedly raped while in journey. Similarly the girls and women headed to the southern American border are reported to be repeatedly raped while in transit, many of these females will be forced into sexual slavery by the males that previously arrived, very violent and vial people are flooding into Canada and USA from the third world nations, and some of them get four homes paid for by the taxpayers.

In the news (not the mainstream news) the Chinese Communist Party confined the people in Shanghai to their homes in order to prevent them from sharing photos on social media of the Chinese war equipment and troop movements. Massive numbers of ships are being loaded with containers that contain missiles, and the Chinese are getting set to invade not just Taiwan, but other islands, Australia and even North America. China already owns Australian, Canadian and American politicians, who have been aiding the advancement of China’s economy and purposely destroying their own economies and nations. America is no longer in position to defend itself from a Chinese nuclear attack as many of the soldiers are dead from the so-called Covid jabs, or are twitching and convulsing from the jabs and have retired. But not to worry, because the Chinese are just like you and me, see they decorate evergreen trees and get their trees to blink (said the media at about the same time when Saskatoon City Council cancelled the Louis Riel races and replaced them with Chinese Dragon Boat races), and they sing Jingle Bells, jingle all the way. So not only cancel the Louis Riel races from downtown Saskatoon and replace them with Chinese Dragon boat races, cancel the red aboriginal and white European races and cultures as well and replace them with the Chinese race and culture. Persecute (years of brutal horrid psychiatric torture) those who criticize your phallic-capped Catholic churches (Egyptian penises capping the roofs of the Christian churches, Egyptian penises capping the very top of the blinkin’ tree idols), soon the Chinese will come and persecute these Catholic persecutors and will also persecute the psychiatric and sexual abuse survivors.

The horse racing was shut down in Saskatoon in 2020, the unelected and unaccountable people running the Prairieland Park facilities where the track is located decided on their own to cease allowing people to race their horses, ceased allowing people to bet on the races, cease allowing out-of-city horse owners to stable their horses. Their idea was to convert the horse racing facilities into a soccer stadium. Islamists don’t gamble on horse racing, Islamists prefer to watch soccer. So they shut down the horse racing and proclaimed that the horse racing facilities they desire to convert to a soccer stadium will be a big money-maker, and now they seek free money handouts from three levels of government in order to get their money-making soccer scheme moving (it is NOT the government’s money to give away). Others previously cancelled the Louis Riel races which also involved horse racing. The idea is to cancel western culture, which includes the love of and use of horses. Islamists are offended by the gambling, we have many Islamists in Saskatoon now and we don’t desire to offend them. And it appears that Islamists are offended by horses as it does not reflect their culture in any way. If you want soccer to be played at the horse racing facilities, consider asking the Islamists (including Prince Charles, who funded the construction of mosques around the world for his Islamist buddies for the last several decades) to fund the project rather than have Canadian taxpayers do so. Very few elderly people ever go to stadiums to watch hockey, football, or soccer, the elderly preferred to watch the horse races as they had a very low admission fee, it was a place they could gamble with a minimal two dollar bet, a place they could attend and meet with and talk to their friends. The poor used to be able to go to the Mendal Art Gallery, and many did as the setting was gorgeous and the outing was free, now instead we have an expensive art gallery that the poor simply to not attend. We now have bike lanes to enjoy that are largely unused and are impeding traffic. For what the city spent on constructing and maintaining these useless bike lanes, they could have instead offered better pavement on the edges of the roads where people on bikes are seen to travel the most. We have weather at minus forty degree and have bike lanes rather than heated bus shelters. Few Islamists take the bus, most are riding around in expensive cars, they came to Canada with the money they stole from the Christians they killed in the middle-east, Africa and Asia (Obama funded the slaughter), and are allowed to keep this money for their own discretionary uses while their food, housing, education and transportation needs are all provided for (plus another $2000 per month due to a supposed pandemic).

Some 82% of the citizens of Canada and the United States took the death jabs, including the Christians. Many Christians took the death jabs because not only their media but their preachers encouraged them to do so as well, and there are reports in the news (not the mainstream news) that preachers were bribed in order to encourage their sheep to take the poison. There will soon be 82% fewer Christians in North America. Most Christians who never took the death jabs will not face persecution for their beliefs for they spend their time encouraging everyone to turn trees into decorated idols. Satan doth not persecute people who encourage you to adopt pagan fertility rites in place of God’s Commandments. Rather than stand up for and defend those people who were stripped of their rights and were brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities with injections, some 82% of the Christians instead took injections that results in their sterility and will ultimately result in their deaths. Some 82% of the non-Christians took the poison, likely a greater percentage of Christians took the poison because they not only listened to the mainstream media, they also listened to the cannibals preaching to them from their pulpits. They thought they embraced God’s Holy Spirit and that this Spirit would help them discern right from wrong, many knew that it was in error to turn their churches, schools, homes, shopping malls and entire cities into pagan temples of fertility, but did so anyway for the sake of tradition. And for the sake of tradition had their children injected with a supposed vaccine. Tradition trumps God’s Word. Speaking out against tradition only gets one arrested and tortured in psychiatric facilities by Hindu, Sikh, Islamic and Catholic psychiatrists, and then laughed at and assaulted further by the so-called Christians who embrace pagan idolatry. There will soon be 82% fewer people who desire to go horse racing or who desire to watch soccer, football or hockey. It will be easy to kill off the remaining 18% once the 82% finally perish from the jabs. The American patriots think themselves part of the 3% who defend their nation from evil, most are really part of the 82% who are perishing from the Islamic death jabs that Obama (a homosexual Indonesian Islamic, pedophile and cannibal) demanded they take or else lose their jobs and access to education and travel. The Islamists are working overtime trying to convince you that it is the Jews who are orchestrating the tragedy… the mess will be compounded when the Chinese invade North America and start slaughtering the white Europeans and American native Indians who immigrated here over the last few centuries. Consider going back to re-read the first part of this book, as there is encouragement there for the white Europeans to abandon North America and help defend established white populations in the Old World (in Europe and in the Russian far east). If there is a massive exodus of white Europeans from North America, it will be guaranteed that the American native Indians who remain behind will face the Islamic and Chinese wrath largely on their own. The American native Indians will go extinct in short order, as some 82% of them took a jab that will kill them in one to three years. If you the white Europeans and American native Indians desire to stay in North America you will have to start by turning North America into a no-fly zone and expelling the Asian, African and South American immigrants (invaders). You need to reaffirm your red and white treaties, you need to fight for each other rather than fight for the right to ram your penises up each other’s arseholes, or fight for your right to turn a school or church into a blinkin’ temple of fertility. My advice is to abandon North America, and emigrate to Magadan or Yakutia. There are Christian churches in Magadan and Yakutia, if you speak out against the pagan idolatry taught by these churches, expect persecution (brutal horrid torture in Russian psychiatric facilities). Putin is a Freemason, he is ok with Christians being persecuted in Russia when they criticize the pomp and ceremony in the established Russian Orthodox churches. Doukhobors fled to Canada to avoid that Russian persecution, and ended up filling their Canadian homes with blinkin’ Catholic fertility tree idols (in order to fit in and avoid persecution). Now some 82% of the Doukhobors took one, two or three of the bullshit “covid” injections and will be dead in one, two or three years, just like everybody else.

In the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix newspaper on June 29th 2022, it is announced that three levels of government (federal, provincial and city) got together and funded a “vaccine” manufacturing facility at the Vaccine and Infectious Disease Organization’s (VIDO) facilities at the University of Saskatchewan. Saskatchewan Premier Scott Moe said “There are many issues where we fully disagree with the direction of the federal government… this is not one of them.” The facility being built could manufacture up to 40 million doses a year, including RNA vaccines, which alter the DNA that God provided us with. The direction of the federal government is to kill off the Canadians with injections and replace the population with Islamists. Premier Scott Moe is on board, the mayor of Saskatoon Charlie Clark is on board. Scott Moe provides welfare payments to each of the four Islamic brides, he provides a house paid for with your tax money to each of them and allows them to purchase guns and ammunition without them showing their faces. Mayor Charlie Clark employs non-Canadians (Islamists) rather than provide the jobs to Saskatoonians or to other people raised in Saskatchewan, or to other Canadians. They are poised to start manufacturing “vaccines” at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, this is where people are being tortured to death with psychiatric drugs.

Most of those people who understand that the so-called “covid” jabs and other inoculations are killing off many millions of people are upset about this and spend their time on social media complaining about it. But the adults among them, although coerced into taking the jab, still took the jab by choice, while those who are tortured to death in psychiatric facilities are NOT taking the jabs by choice. Few stand up for the victims of psychiatric horror, it is not a concern to them, their concern is only the recent jabs that Trudeau and Obama (tells Biden what to do and say) demand that the red and white citizens in Canada and the United States take. They are outraged that they took the jabs by choice and are now sterile and have begun rotting before they even die. They are not outraged that I and many others faced brutal episodes of psychiatric torture but instead turn their backs or laugh. They are rotting before they even die, many women among you have their vaginas rotting away and stink like death, the women who’s vaginas are not yet necrotizing should expect it. While necrotizing from the jabs you look forward to “Christmas” (the use of God’s name in vain, it is not His Mass) so you can collectively spend billions of dollars turning your churches, schools, homes, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility. They honor the evergreen tree by decorating it, it is a symbol of fertility, then they lose their fertility to a jab. The priests and ministers modeled the behavior of turning trees into decorated idols and then later encouraged their sheep to take a jab that removed their fertility and their lives.

Similarly you are all upset about the American political prisoners who were arrested and jailed as a result of the January 6th peaceful demonstration yet nobody is concerned about the military vets being tortured to death in psychiatric facilities, which has being going on for decades. I criticized the decorated evergreen tree idols (and the churches censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism) and was repeatedly detained and tortured, I complained that I was being tortured by predominantly Hindu psychiatrists and people laughed at me or ignored me (or robbed or assaulted me), now you have Hindu, Sikh and Islamic psychiatrists torturing people to death and you still ignore it. And you reserve seats in medical schools for these foreign pagans and train them to practice their “arts” here (it isn’t science), mainly against the white Spirit-filled Christians who dare to raise their voices against the churches who teach people to honor the pagan fertility rites, some of whom tried to warn you of the cannibals running your institutions and among you. Anyway, those who are rotting from the jabs that their priests and ministers urged them to take, are looking forward to the coming winter festival so they may tithe yet more funds to their executioners. Well good for you, I sure hope you win!!!

In the news (not the mainstream news) in July 2022 an American judge imposed a lesser sentence for an MS-13 gang member who murdered an American, so that he would be allowed to stay in the United States after his sentence is served. Justin Trudeau paid out millions of dollars to a 14-year-old girl that he raped, in order to insure her silence (this latter news has been circulating on the internet for months).

In the mainstream news on July 21st 2022, Jaskirat Singh Sidhu, the Sikh truck driver who in 2018 plowed into a busload of Catholic hockey players, killing 16 and injuring 13, was later sentence to 8 years (224 days per death) in prison and has now been granted parole (that was quick). The Catholic family members of the killed and injured are upset that Sidhu is now a free man. The Catholics engage in a pagan fertility rite when they turn trees into decorated idols, and here they lost their children to a Sikh, a member of an alternative fertility cult. The message being sent out by the legal system is that your European lives have little value. Those family members who are upset with this turn of events can seek “treatment” from Hindu, Sikh and Islamic psychiatrists (who were trained at western universities), who will likely tell them that they think too much about children, Sikhs and trucks. Sidhu never received psychiatric torture as a reward for plowing into the busload of hockey players, it is I who received years of brutal horrid psychiatric torture after daring to speak out against your churches for pushing Catholic fertility rites and for censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, which people then laugh about and assault me further. The Sikh truck drivers that are caught transporting drugs into Canada similarly do not face years of brutal horrid psychiatric torture for their crimes, are instead given a slap on the wrist and are allowed to purchase farm land and mansions. So post some more photos of your children whoreshipping trees on social media (the witches shop for your children on social media, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed, cooked and eaten), and consider importing Sikhs who drive a little better. The situation is simply absolutely hilarious. Just as you people are utterly compassionless to me and to other victims of psychiatric horror, just as you people think that me being tortured by primarily Hindu psychiatrists is hilarious, I think that the deaths of your children is equally hilarious (Proverbs 1:26).

Also in the July 2022 news, the Saskatchewan provincial government expects to receive 13,000 doses of poison and will use this crap to inject into and sicken, sterilize and kill children aged six months to five years old. In other news (not the mainstream news) there is a shortage of children’s caskets, children in North America are now dying at such an elevated rate that the industry is unable to make and ship the caskets quick enough. The provincial Saskatchewan Party is in bed with the federal Liberal Party, together they are working hard to replace the red (aboriginal) and white (European) people, in part so they do not have to pay wages to women. Our Islamic and satanic rulers hate women so much that they would rather ram their penises up each other’s arseholes than have sexual relations with real women.

In the news (not the mainstream news) the co-opted western governments are implementing assorted measures to bankrupt farmers, so that they leave the land and the land be used to house Islamists, and so their citizens starve and are replaced with Islamists. Shutting down oil extraction, oil pipelines and oil refineries is making it difficult for the farmers to obtain fuels and fertilizers so they can continue growing food for the population. The governments claims that it desires to replace oil with green energy (wind and solar) for the sake of the planet, but wind and solar will result in Europeans (people living in Europe and North America) to freeze to death in the winter, and is inadequate to operate farm machinery. While the western nations shut down their economies with the bogus covid measures and by lack of oil, the Chinese are using fossil fuels in record amounts in order to grow their military to record size and power. An estimated 82% of the Canadians and Americans took the death jabs, are either dead or perishing, while Islamists and other African and Asian and Latin American “immigrants” are not required to take the jabs. I tried to warn people in 1988 that the witches were running the show, eating your children and implementing measures to destroy the world, was rewarded with years of brutal horrid torture by predominantly Hindu psychiatrists that many of you continue to think as being funny.

In the news (not the mainstream news) toxins from 36 different shellfish and venomous snakes have been found in the people who took the bullshit Covid Islamic death jabs. The respiratory illness people are suffering from is not due to a virus but from the microwaves and from the venom and other toxins in the jabs. A reminder that the churches displayed the behavior and taught you to turn trees into decorated fertility idols, then later these same churches urged the sheep to take a jab that removed their fertility and their lives. I think that the Catholic Church pulls most of the strings and implements policies that are beneficial to Islam, other people blame the Jews, some blame white people. I think that Prince Charles is the Anti-Christ (he has been using his fabulous wealth to build mosques around the world and assist Islam in a variety of other ways, for decades), other people claim the Anti-Christ is any one of a number of other people. Whatever. The issue to me is that psychiatry is absolutely brutal, and that no matter how much any of the victims of psychiatric horror complain of the psychiatric drugs and psychiatric profession, people don’t care and continue to allow their universities to reserve seats for Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists, and many of those seats are reserved in medical schools where these pagans are taught psychiatry, and who are then allowed to practice this brutality in Canada without them even being Canadian citizens. I complained I was being tortured by predominantly Hindu psychiatrists and people laughed at me (and assaulted me further), now you use your universities to train not just Hindus, but Sikhs and Islamists to become psychiatrists too, and now you allow these people to work in Canada without them even being Canadian citizens. After criticizing the pagan practices taught by the churches (and criticizing their censorship of Scriptural references to cannibalism) I lost year after year of my life to brutal horrid torture, and all people could do is laugh and continue to fly to tropical resorts and post pictures on Facebook, where the witches shopped for your children, of themselves and their children posing beside the decorated idols there. Then Trudeau (an Islamist) interrupted your festivities and demanded you take the death jab if you wanted to work or celebrate your pagan holiday in the tropics. People have so little compassion for me or for any other victims of psychiatric horror that they can’t even offer to buy any one of us a measly cookie, yet will continue to tithe to the cannibals running the churches, to those people that taught them to destroy their lives with jabs and their souls with fertility idols.

I don’t dare to place another poster in Saskatoon to attempt to warn you about any of the issues I raise, as Dr. Marcoux warned me that my posters are crazy and if he ever hears of me placing another poster in Saskatoon he will have me returned to him for another round of “treatment” (brutal horrid torture). Jesus gives me the ability to withstand the horror of the “treatments”, but the greater horror that I haven’t quite come to grips with is people slandering and libeling and laughing at me and robbing me and assaulting me when I complain of the brutal horrid torture… the best way I found to deal with this is to cry out to Jesus and request that He honours His assorted promises and terminates your lives and the lives of your children. Sometimes storms result that ends up turning entire neighborhoods into kindling. But this is fair, you spend millions of dollars making me a home in a psychiatric ward and you laugh about it, so you can afford to lose billions of dollars in losses as a result of the storms. Just as you think it hilarious that I get stripped of my rights and brutally tortured for years, I think the storms that destroy your homes are equally hilarious. Remember to tell me that I am wearing a tinfoil hat and to take a pill, while you upload pictures of your children posing beside the blinkin’ trees onto social media, where the witches shop for their next meal. I can’t put any posters up onto the city electrical posts, but I can still cry, the problem is that I am crying out to God against you. And now you lose your nations to Islamists but you don’t care as long as you are free to turn your churches, homes, schools, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin’ temples full of evergreen tree fertility idols. You people are exceedingly cruel to me, you deserve the loss of your children, homes and nations. I wish to suggest that the readers take a special interest in the affairs of the psychiatrists in their communities before these readers too are stripped of their rights for daring to speak, as the drugs the psychiatrists administer are exceedingly painful and damaging. The psychiatric drugs forced upon me were an absolute horror show, and all people could do for me is laugh at me, then they willingly took injections that are sure to kill them. Most of you took the injections and lost your fertility, some of you are now necrotizing and stink like death before you die, and still you turn trees into decorated idols and laugh at me and at the other victims of psychiatric horror.

I spoke out against the pagan traditions in your false churches in 1988 and was stripped of my rights and brutally tortured for years. All people could do is laugh, libel me and assault me further. First a police officer told me that I was under arrest under the Mental Health Act, then tortured. After my release a police officer told me “You have a history of mental illness, you are under arrest,” then again later police officers said “You have a long term history of mental illness, you are under arrest.” I was being repeatedly arrested and tortured, the excuse given was that they did it to me previously. I lost year after year after year to brutal horrid torture, I lost subsequent years living in utter fear of another arrest and round of torture, I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and people are so cheap and ignorant that they can’t even find it in their hearts to buy me a simple single holiday to anywhere in a feeble attempt to make up the loss of years of my life, let alone a cookie!!! You folks made me a home in a psychiatric ward then you spend billions of dollars annually decorating your own homes with blinkin’ Catholic fertility trees, then you fly to resorts and post pictures on Facebook (where the witches shop for children) of you and your family members posing in front of the decorated idols. You employed Hindus to torture me for years, then you laughed and trained Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists at our western universities, then allowed them to “work” in Canada without being Canadian citizens. Decade after decade you treated my Doukhobor ancestors in an utterly disgusting manner and stole their land, and then believed yourselves to be so rich that you could import Islamists and Africans and Asians from the Third World and buy them all new houses!!! The Bible proclaims that you will be spread out like dung over the surface of the earth and you Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers truly deserve it!!! Send your kids to school for their infertility-death shots, make sure they get a “booster” as well. You are compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror and allow not just psychiatry, but communism and Islam to multiply and thrive. Those that did not laugh did not care.

The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands nor give up worshipping demons and idols of gold and silver and bronze and stone and wood which cannot either see or hear or walk; nor did they repent of their murders or their sorceries or their immorality or their thefts (Revelation 9:20-21 RSV). Those who did not die did not repent.

So the story went that The People of The Jingle Bells came from Europe and taught the Big-Nosed Cree their ways. Then together they sang Jingle Bells, jingle all the way. -The End

Using Science:

The priests of fish-god Dagon would dress up as fish and turn evergreen trees into decorated idols, the relationship being that the fish is seen as a symbol of fertility as some fish lay great multitudes of eggs while the evergreen tree is viewed as being a symbol of fertility due to remaining green throughout the year. Today the followers of fish-god Dagon continue to embrace these fertility rites but are losing their fertility, and risk losing their nations. Why?

Maybe they are failing to decorate large enough trees, or maybe they are not using enough decorations for their trees, or maybe they are not decorating enough trees. Perhaps they are getting their trees to blink at the wrong frequency. Or perhaps they are using too many blinkin’ red lights and not enough blinkin’ blue lights, or blinkin’ lights of other colors. Maybe they are not covering their idols with enough tinfoil. The ancient Egyptians worshipped the penis and made obelisks, which are representations of penises, which they bowed to, as the penis is seen as another symbol of fertility. So of course people make miniature obelisks (representations of penises) and call them steeples and place these dinks on the roofs of their churches, yet still they lose their fertility, and risk losing their nations. Even when they place miniature Egyptian dinks on the very top of their blinkin’ evergreen trees they continue to lose their children and lose their fertility, and continue to risk losing their nations. Why?

Maybe they are not showing proper reverence to their blinkin’ trees. Maybe if people would cap their blinkin’ trees with miniature Egyptian penises that are golden then they would receive the blessings. It is written in Scripture that God is enraged when He sees people turn trees into blinkin’ idols, perhaps He is only enraged because the Egyptian penises on the very top of the trees are not golden, or maybe because people entirely failed to place an Egyptian penis on the top of the tree, or maybe because the trees are blinkin’ at the wrong frequency. Or maybe the sheep are failing to dress up as fish when they decorate their trees.

Using science we can restore our fertility and restore our nations, we can dress up like fish and systematically try different frequencies and different colors of blinkin’ lights. And we can insure that the subject is approached with reverence by preventing people from mocking our traditions. Those who dare to criticize our blinkin’ trees can go to hell, but first we can get Hindu, Sikh and Islamic psychiatrists to torture them before we send them to hell. We will save our nations and restore our fertility by using science!!!

Symbols of Fertility:

Hitler was an artist, he was able to pump out perhaps three works of art a day. Some days Adolf sat around uninspired, wandering the streets of Vienna looking for inspiration, other days he could produce perhaps a dozen works of art, resulting in perhaps an average of three works of fine art a day.

Hitler loved having evergreen trees turned into blinkin’ idols, and so much of his artistic work featured images of decorated trees. Hitler soon learned to hate the Jews, it was because they would not buy his crappy art, and turning trees into decorated idols was contrary to their teachings to begin with. Then Adolf was refused admission into art school and again blamed the Jews. At about this time Adolf was being accosted by bulbous women who paid him but a trifle to paint their overflowing images onto canvas. Painting the bulbous fat-assed women, who weighed perhaps up to six times the average woman’s weight clearly traumatized Hitler, who was already facing discrimination from the Jews. Poor Hitler.

The fat-assed women saw themselves as symbols of fertility, they would fly to Africa and the Caribbean to have sex with the black men at the beach resorts there, while insisting that their airfare be equal to that of women who were a sixth of their weight. Their enormity required that they occupy two seats on the aircraft on their frequent trips to Africa and to the Caribbean, and then would only pay Hitler a small trifle of copper coins for his artistical labor in Vienna. Clearly Hitler was traumatized by these bulbous women, resulting in World War Two.

Hitler went on to murder millions of people who did not appreciate his blinkin’ trees. Stalin killed a few million as well. But the numbers of people killed by Stalin and Hitler will be dwarfed by the numbers of people killed by taking the death jabs. Obama is a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, he rules America and tells Biden what to say and do. Obama and Trudeau are both Islamists, both demand you take the Islamic death jabs. Over 80% of the white and aboriginal Indian residents of Canada and USA are now shedding toxins contained in the Islamic death jabs and nasal swabs, are rendered infertile, their sperm and eggs are toxic, they are infected with AIDS, developing cancers and are suddenly dropping dead… Obama and Trudeau have slaughtered more people than Hitler and Stalin combined. Both Trudeau and Obama are great military leaders who managed (with their witch jabs and their nasal swabs and toxic medical care) to kill over 80% of their enemies without ever firing a single shot. Trudeau is a great and fearless military leader, not a fool at all.

Unity:

You are united under the banner of Catholicism as you all turn trees into decorated idols, it is a Catholic fertility rite. You defend your Catholic fertility rites with brutal horrid psychiatric torture. I am not uniting with that. Your Catholicism is a stumbling block to others, rather than pushing these Catholic beliefs on others, it is best that you perish.

Your CIA funded the development of the horrid psychiatric drugs and killed many in Saskatoon and in other Canadian cities. You people have no shame, you spend billions of dollars annually turning your churches, homes, schools, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility, and then you cover the graves of your war dead with the decorated Catholic evergreen idolatry, you spend millions of dollar having each individual tortured to death in psychiatric facilities and then you laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror!!! Different aspects of your Catholic fertility rites are in opposition to God’s First Three Commandments, those who indicate such are mocked, if they continue to speak out in defense of God’s Commandments they are then laughed at, then the abuse is escalated and they are shunned and removed from the churches, and then eventually arrested and tortured under the Mental Health Act for daring to speak out against Catholicism. Most individuals defend turning trees into decorated idols by first mocking the messenger and exclaiming that the individual is wearing a tinfoil hat, and then this abuse is escalated and the messenger is told to take a pill. The Catholic churches censor Scriptural references to cannibalism, and the Catholics will phone the police on you if you mention that their churches are censoring the Scriptural references to cannibalism, and then the Catholic judges and Catholic police work together to arrest the individual for quoting unpleasant Scripture. Cannibalism is another Catholic fertility rite as the cannibals believe they can extend their lives and virility by eating children. The Catholics train and employ Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists at our western universities, and in Canada Trudeau allows them to work (torture Canadians to death) without them being Canadian citizens. God dothn't care which particular pagan fertility cult rules over America. God saw that westerners embrace pagan fertility rites, and saw that they defend their pagan fertility rites with brutal violence, and allowed them to take the Islamic death jabs. I encourage all you Catholics to take a jab that removes your fertility and your lives. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and all you people could do for me is laugh at me and assault me further, or otherwise just ignore the plight of the victims of psychiatry. Good for you, I sure hope you win!!!

Cannibal Clergy:

It starts with the churches teaching you to turn trees into decorated idols, if one was to question this teaching at the church, the individual will be mocked. If mocking is insufficient to shut the parishioner up, then the individual will be laughed at and be made to feel uncomfortable and unwelcome, and that will quickly escalate to shunning the individual and banning him or her from the church entirely. Remain vocal and face assaults, libel, slander, arrest and torture in psychiatric facilities, especially if you are adamant that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism and that there are cannibals running the churches and other institutions. The Protestant churches were co-opted by the Catholic Church and assists that church to teach you to turn trees into decorated idols. Your Catholic church employs Hindu, Sikh and Islamic psychiatrists to torture people to death when they criticize their various churches and other institutions they own.

But to the average North American, evergreen tree fertility idols (and psychiatric horror) is not an issue, and they happily honor the trees by decorating them, and they bow to the trees when placing presents at the base of the trees. Even though they do not attend church, they like to see the steeples (Egyptian penises) capping the roofs of the churches. They like to see the blinkin’ evergreen tree fertility idols gracing the church properties and then respond by turning their own homes into blinkin’ temples of fertility. When Catholics stick statues of soldiers on top of or directly next to Egyptian obelisks (representations of penises), Americans follow behind and bow down to the base of these Egyptian dink when they place their pagan idols there.

In all your wisdom you decorate these monuments and the graves of your war dead with branches from evergreen trees turned into decorative wreaths, they are pagan symbols of fertility. God proclaims in Scripture that He is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. Scripture doth NOT proclaim that God is enraged when He sees cannibals rape, kill and eat your children, just when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols.

The end result of embracing these pagan fertility rites is that you now get to lose your nations to members of alternative fertility cults. You also lose your children... you honored pagan crap and then allowed Satanists to inject you and your children with concoctions that made you infertile and necrotize (rot). The witches running the churches taught you to turn trees into decorated idols, then these witches preached from the pulpits and parroted “their” media and demanded you to take a jab that causes sterility and is sure to take your life. And while you twitch and convulse and necrotize from the jabs, you still desire to tithe to your executioners. Well good for you, I sure hope you win.

Tolerance and Trees:

You tolerate Obama's destruction of the USA because Obama posed with your evergreen tree idols, you love your evergreen tree idols more than the Word of God and so Obama is the man for you!!! Those who voted for him loved the decorated evergreen tree idols dearly, those that did not vote for him still loved his decorated evergreen tree idols. When I spoke out against the idols in 1988 (and pointed out that the churches were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism) I was mocked, shunned, arrested, tortured, and people said I was wearing a tinfoil hat and they laughed and laughed. They made me a home in psychiatric ward at a cost of many millions of dollars, then they spent billions of dollars giving free homes to Islamists.

All you could do is laugh, now all I can do is cry out to God against you while simultaneously laughing at you. You had brutal psychiatrists torturing me for years and all you Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers could do is laugh at me. Americans funded the CIA who developed, tested and "treated" people to these horrid drugs at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, then other Americans stop briefly in Saskatoon but only in order to catch a connecting flight to the north so they may hunt and fish. They love to go up north and see the evergreen trees, which they idolize in the winter. They also make decorative wreaths from the branches of evergreen trees (pagan idols) and use these year around to decorate the graves of the fallen soldiers, they push their Catholic beliefs upon the fallen and use the dead soldiers to promote their Catholic faith. They stick statues of soldiers next to or directly on top of Egyptian penises, then they bow to these dinks when they place their decorative idols at the base of these Egyptian penises. They place their symbols of fertility at the base of the Egyptian penis, another symbol of fertility.

Rather than assist me to end psychiatry and the forced administration of the brutal drugs, people sang Jingle Bells and had themselves injected with snake venom and a myriad of other toxins. They laughed at me when I convulsed in horror, similarly that is now what I offer you as you convulse in horror from the venoms and other toxins you willingly chose to inject. You people embrace Catholic fertility rites, that makes you Catholics. Even the atheists among you adopt the Catholic fertility tree rituals and so have become Catholics as well. You (Canadians and Americans) spent millions having me tortured for years, then annually you spend billions turning your churches, schools, homes, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility, and you think it is funny!!! Well good for you, I sure hope you win!!!

Bible Versions:

The Revised Standard Version (RSV), New King James Version (NKJV), the New American Standard Bible (NASB) are three Bibles that are worth your time to read. Compare some of the poetry in Ecclesiastes between these versions and see which sounds the most polished to you. My suggestion is that you own your own Bible, purchase a King James Version Bible (KJV) and also one or more of the RSV, NKJV and NASB.

Or get a parallel Bible that combines the King James Version together with one of these other three versions. Or seek to obtain a parallel Bible that contains all four Bibles … KJV, NKJV, RSV and NASB. I’d buy a copy if they published one.

Another parallel Bible I wish was published would combine the Revised Version (RV 1881-1885), with the American Standard Version (ASV 1900-1901), with the Revised Standard Version (RSV 1946-1952) and with the New American Standard Bible (NASB 1963-1971). I’d be thrilled if somebody published such a parallel Bible, I’d buy one for myself and at least one as a gift.

Ghosts are not real, I do not appreciate hearing God's Holy Spirit being referred to as a Holy Ghost (or to the holy spirit) but each to their own... overall I like the Revised Standard Version (RSV), it is clear and written eloquently, more eloquently than perhaps any other Bible, yet it has problems (it dothn’t capitalize Diety pronouns for example). I prefer reading from the RSV and consider it overall better than the KJV, RV, ASV, NASB or the NKJV. A parallel Bible containing all six versions would be very nice.

Some of the Bible versions are very corrupt and contain many purposeful errors, such as The Good News Bible (GNB), the New International Version (NIV), and the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV), they are not only corrupted but the versions lack eloquence, the words do not flow. Doth your version of the Bible have Jesus strongly disagreeing with the woman over the issue of His mother being blessed? Or doth your Bible have Jesus in full or partial agreement with the old woman? (Luke 11:28)

I personally would not purchase a parallel Bible that contains any one of these three trashy versions (GNB, NIV and NRSV). May you come to an understanding that God and Satan and witches and angels are real while ghosts are not…. the dead are asleep and know nothing. Consider reading the Bible, and a reputable version of it as well. If you desire, spend a few weeks doing comparison studies between these nine versions of Bibles, if you are serious in your study you should find that the three I mention here (GNB, NIV and NRSV) are purposely corrupted, they are evil. There are other versions of Bibles as bad as these three, but I mention these three as they are often accepted as legitimate. Funny that no matter which version of Bible people read from, they continue to turn trees into decorated idols and tithe to churches that push traditions that are in direct conflict with God’s Commandments.

Dreams:

About twenty or so years ago I had a dream of Saskatoon. I was on the west side of the 400 block of Second Avenue North, it was summer (or at least there was no snow), the street was deserted, there was no life at all, no indication that there was any life at all in the entire city, there were neither people nor animals present. The few cars on the street were neatly parked, none of the cars nor building were damaged in any way. I looked through the front window of a business at #3-411 Second Avenue North, it was a small Asian restaurant and contained rows of corpses covered in clean white sheets. Everything, all the cars parked on the street and this restaurant were neat and tidy, I imagine all the other businesses and houses in the city were in similar tidy order. This means that if I were mayor of Saskatoon I wouldn’t have any constituents and nobody would have to bother building up a supply of food reserves. There wouldn’t be anybody to complain about the bike lanes, wouldn’t be anybody advocating for new bike lanes, there wouldn’t be anybody riding bicycles. Then after a period of inactivity the streets of Saskatoon will be full of Chinese people riding bicycles, I predict (I am not a prophet, I’m probably wrong, and this is but my best guess).

About the same time I had a dream of a sickly elderly bedridden white woman, her narrow bed was attached to a wall in the stairwell located between the first and second floors of a house converted to suites, it was at 518 12th Street East, near Five Corners in Saskatoon. People had to squeeze by her when they walked up and down the stairs. If I were to become mayor of Saskatoon I would see a shortage of hospital beds, and would remind my constituents that they spent many millions of dollars having me tortured for years at The Royal University Hospital and at Saskatoon City Hospital. And I’d suggest they go and buy themselves some toilet paper and encourage them to try to manage their money a bit better. That is my interpretation of the dream.

And about the same time I dreamt of a tiny viper in the kitchen, because it was so small nobody thought the snake to be a threat. The snake fled under the refrigerator and was temporarily forgotten. Soon after many dozens of vipers poured out from under the refrigerator and filled the home. Sounds like God wants us to purchase new refrigerators that sit flat on the floor so there is no room for vermin to crawl under. Whatever the dream means, it can’t be any worse than Islamists having you injected with so-called vaccines that contain snake venom, so not to worry.

I dreamt of four horses jumping east over vehicles parked on the road and landing upon Sam’s front lawn, they turned around and jumped over the vehicles again and headed back to the west, except for one horse that stumbled when it tried to jump back over the vehicle the second time and stayed behind with me at Sam’s house. Maybe that horse knew there were snakes under the refrigerator, or likely it sensed some other horror in the house. This is exceedingly bad news for you as Jesus gave me a horse. I think I’ll call it Stomper, he or she is invisible to all but me. Only saw the horse once, it was at night on the front lawn, and I never saw the colour.

For the first 32 or 33 years of my life I dreamt in black and white, then one night I dreamt of the bright yellow front cover of the B-52’s record album. There is something special with the color yellow, haven’t figured it out yet.

Visions:

I experienced a vision in April 1988 and again on May 31st 1988, it was only after I became 100% convinced of the truth of Scripture and 100% convinced of the existence of God, did He (Jesus) then show me such miracles. In April the vision involved clouds interacting with stars and then in May the clouds interacted with the full blue moon. In April the clouds simultaneously parted into perhaps seven circular openings of equal size, revealing a bright star in the center of each circular opening, I was unable to count the quantity of openings nor record the exact date. On May 31st 1988 the clouds symmetrically covered the left and right sides of the moon (three times, identically, in fairly quick succession), making the visible part of the moon appear to be in the shape of a mushroom. Later in the summer of 1989 the clouds formed the shape of an eagle that spread out to about a mile in size and scared a flock of pigeons. I had a female Siamese sealpoint runt that liked to ride on my shoulder (we were quite fond of each other), she was removed from me when I was “incarcerated” at the local psychiatric facilities, then after she died she twice appeared to me in visions. I used to think that the vision on May 31st 1988 foretold of a disaster on a future May 31st of some distant year, now I think it was God assuring me of His existence in order to help comfort me for the troubles I was about to endure.

For Further Reading:

A History of Gold and Money: 1450-1920 - Pierre Vilar
A Nation of Counterfeiters: Capitalists, Con Men, and the Making of the United States - Stephen Mihm
Arming and Disarming: A History of Gun Control In Canada - R. Blake Brown
Babylon Mystery Religion - Ralph Woodrow
Doukhobors At War - John P. Zubek and Patricia Anne Solberg
Flight Without Formula - A.C. Kermode
Frances Farmer Shadowland - William Arnold
Late Victorian Holocausts: El Nino Famines and the Making of the Third World - Mike Davis
Mosquito: A Pictorial History of the DH98 - Philip Birtles
Paris In The Terror - Stanley Loomis
Royal Babylon: The Alarming History of European Royalty - Karl Shaw
Spiritualism Today - LeRoy Edwin Froom
The Anti-Christ and a Cup of Tea - Tim Cohen
The Girl Aviator’s Motor Butterfly - Margaret Burnham
The Grip of Death: A Study of Modern Money, Debt Slavery, and Destructive Economics - Michael Rowbotham

Videos To Be Sure To Watch (maybe on Bitchute.com or Youtube.com):

Nice - Ann Barnhardt (11 minutes)
They Killed Granny, Now They’re Going To Kill the Kids - Dr. Vernon Coleman (12 minutes)
Global Warming, The Fraud Behind the Covid Fraud - Dr. Vernon Coleman (23 minutes)
Finally! Medical Proof The Covid Jab is Murder - Dr. Vernon Coleman (4 minutes)
The Poison Death Shot - Vladimir Zelenko (30 minutes)
We Are Witnessing Intentional Medical Genocide - Dr. Bryan Ardis (55 minutes)
Understanding How Covid-19 Was Made Up - Dr. Sam Bailey (19 minutes)
Stop Saying That You Had It, Stop Saying You Know Someone Who Had It - Amandha Vollmer (13 minutes)
You Want The Truth? Here it is!! Grand Jury Trial Begins Into Crimes Against Humanity - Day 1 (18 minutes)
A Message To Killer Nurses - Dr. Jane Ruby (17 minutes)
They Only Managed To Kill 50 Million Last Time With A Vaccine - Vera Sharav (8 minutes)
Don’t Drink Tap Water - Dr. Bryan Ardis (8 minutes)
This Needs To Be Stopped Now! - Dr. Vernon Coleman (28 minutes)
It is governments not the Coronavirus which threaten our lives - Dr. Vernon Coleman (10 minutes)
They faked a pandemic, they faked a test, they faked a cure - Dr. Vernon Coleman (28 minutes)
This is a power grab - Tucker Carlson (15 minutes)
What’s Going On Here? - Tucker Carlson (18 minutes)
Ready For The Big Kill - Dr. Vernon Coleman (28 minutes)
Nothing’s Happening By Accident - Dr. Vernon Coleman (34 minutes)
Martial Law Worldwide - The Illuminati Puppets Sold Us To Their God: Satan (10 minutes)
The Chinese Could Simply Turn Off Our Economy - Tucker Carlson (21 minutes)

Female Vocalists From The 1900’s To Be Sure To Hear:

A Little Jive Is Good For You - Martha Tilton
Old Blue - Joan Baez
The Weaving Song, Carry It On, Come On Back, Come On In - Carolyn Hester
Wedding Bell Blues - Laura Nyro
Rockin’ Chair - Jo Stafford - The Ultimate Capitol Collection 2007, album
Capitol Collector Series - Jo Stafford, album
GI Joe Sings The Hits - Jo Stafford, album
Debut Album - Peter, Paul and Mary, album
Fifth Album - Judy Collins, album
Blue - Joni Mitchell album
On - Echobelly (Sonya Madan) album
Elastica - Debut album
Season of Rain - Merrie Amsterburg album

Reviews To Be Sure To Read:

“Squeaky Eureaky!!!” - Professor Squeak Squeak, Scientific Journal of Squeaks
“Sweet Squeak” - Squeaky Squeaky Squeak, Squeak Beat
“Sneaky Peeky Squeaky” - Ms. Squeak Squeaky, True Crime Squeaks
“Squishy Squishy Squeak Squeak” - Squeaky Squeak Squeak,Teen Squeakers
“Simply Squeaky” - Simon Squeaky Squeaker The Third, Important Squeakers Today
“Squawk Squawk” - Inspector Squeakity Squawk, Royal Canadian Mounted Squeakers

August 2nd 2022 11:51 am 131,127 words (148 pages)