WHITES are MENTALLY the WEAKEST RACE on the planet

1 view

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Aug 5, 2021, 3:44:05 AM8/5/21

White Filth are MENTALLY the WEAKEST RACE and THEY FEAR DEATH like NO
OTHER RACE on the planet.

Non-Whites didn't understand this WHITE TRAIT. It is VERY EASY to PUT
FEAR in white xtian minds.

You PINCH a white and "it" will CRY VICTIM for the "REST OF it's LIFE.

You TOUCH a white's ass unwantedly and "it" will SUFFER from
Psychological Damage for the "rest of its life".

If you extend your hand, whites will SMILE, Shake Hands and then
BACKSTAB and KILL YOU and STEAL YOUR WEALTH.

But if you put a gun to a white's head, "it" will WET its panties and
BEG for MERCY and cry "I don't wanna die".

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/02/politics/dc-metropolitan-police-officer-suicide-january-6-capitol-riot/index.html

Four officers who responded to January 6 attack have died by suicide

By Whitney Wild, Paul LeBlanc and Rashard Rose, CNN

Updated 11:21 PM ET, Mon August 2, 2021
Officer Gunther Hashida joined the Metropolitan Police Department in
2003 and responded to the Capitol on January 6, according to the department.

Two DC police officers who responded to the US Capitol insurrection have
died by suicide, according to the Metropolitan Police Department.
"Officer Gunther Hashida, assigned to the Emergency Response Team within
the Special Operations Division, was found deceased in his residence on
Thursday, July 29," department spokesperson Kristen Metzger told CNN in
a statement.
"We are grieving as a Department and our thoughts and prayers are with
Officer Hashida's family and friends," Metzger said.

Metropolitan Police Officer Kyle DeFreytag was found dead on July 10,
according to department public information officer Sean Hickman.

Hashida had joined the Metropolitan Police Department in 2003 and
DeFreytag had been with the department since November 2016.

The deaths mark four known suicides by officers who responded to the
Capitol during the attack, and three known suicides by a DC officer
specifically.
Metropolitan Police Officer Jeffrey Smith, a 12-year veteran of the
force, and US Capitol Police Officer Howard Liebengood, a 16-year
Capitol Police veteran, also responded to the insurrection and later
died by suicide. A recent Senate report into the security failures of
the day lists both Smith and Liebengood among those who "ultimately lost
their lives" following the attack.

Another Capitol Police officer, Brian D. Sicknick, suffered strokes and
died of natural causes one day after responding to the attack,
Washington DC's chief medical examiner determined in April.
The Justice Department has charged more than 550 people in connection
with the insurrection, according to CNN's latest tally, and the attack
is at the center of a high-profile House select committee investigation.
During a hearing before the panel last month, Capitol Police Officer
Harry Dunn delivered an emotional plea to officers who defended the
Capitol to seek out professional help if they need it.
"I want to take this moment and speak to my fellow officers about the
emotions they are continuing to experience from the events of January 6.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with seeking professional counseling,"
Dunn said.

"What we all went through that day was traumatic, and if you are
hurting, please take advantage of the counseling services that are
available to us."