Re: What a dumbfuck!

1 view

weiver

Aug 16, 2023, 1:24:10 AM8/16/23
bigdog <geowri...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:e0cbec6c-dd0a-447c...@googlegroups.com:

> https://www.newser.com/story/338471/north-korea-confirms-us-soldier-in-
> custody.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=uol&utm_campaign=rss_top
>
> According to NoKorea, the US soldier who crossed the DMZ and into
> NoKorea did so to escape racial discrimination. Great idea. There's no
> racial discrimination in NoKorea. They treat everyone like shit.

When they decide they are tired of his shit, they'll tie him to a missile
and launch it into the ocean.

Koreans, both South and North dislike Africans.

Of the total population of approximately 25 million people, 99.8 percent
are ethnically Korean. Less than one percent of North Koreans are
identified as not being Korean.

change

Aug 16, 2023, 2:19:35 PM8/16/23
On 16 Aug 2023, bigdog <geowri...@gmail.com> posted some

> On Wednesday, August 16, 2023 at 7:37:12 AM UTC-4, Klaus
> Schadenfreude wrote:
>> [Default] bigdog <geowri...@gmail.com> typed:
>> >https://www.newser.com/story/338471/north-korea-confirms-us-soldier-i
>> >n-c
> ustody.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=uol&utm_campaign=rss_top
>> >
>> >According to NoKorea, the US soldier who crossed the DMZ and into
>> >NoKorea
>> >did so to escape racial discrimination. Great idea. There's no
>> >racial discrimination in NoKorea. They treat everyone like shit.
>> Problem solved. Let him stay there.
>
> Works for me.
>
> Biden is so fucking dumb he'll probably trade something important to
> get the asshole back. Look what we did for Brittney Griner.

Bowe Bergdahl

In 2014, the Obama administration secured his release in exchange for
sending five high-level Taliban detainees from the Guantánamo Bay prison
in Cuba to Qatar. Several later took part in peace talks with the Trump
administration over ending the Afghanistan war.

The sergeant’s case took on a political dimension after the Obama
administration sought to celebrate its role in securing his release in May
2014. President Barack Obama appeared alongside his parents in the Rose
Garden, and the national security adviser, Susan E. Rice, praised Sergeant
Bergdahl for serving with “honor and distinction.”

Obama, Biden and all the members of their administrations appear to lean
towards rewarding criminals and punishing those who perform their duties
honorably.

Enemies of the republic.