Re: What we know about Travis King, the U.S. nigger deserter who crossed into North Korea

Deer USA - Keep Your Trash

Jul 20, 2023, 9:08:10 PM7/20/23
On 20 Jul 2023, Ron <now...@protonmail.com> posted some
news:u9cjcb$2ub90$1...@dont-email.me:

> Desertion in the face of the enemy is death. Let them keep his nigger
> ass and just shoot him in no-man's land when they get tired of him and
> turn him loose.

A U.S. soldier who crossed into North Korea on Tuesday did so "willfully
and without authorization," according to U.S. and international officials.
He's now believed to be in custody of North Korean armed forces.

The man, whom a U.S. Army spokesperson identified as Travis King, was a
private second class who'd been released recently from a detention center
in South Korea.

He was scheduled to be flown home to the U.S. when he somehow returned to
South Korea, joined a tour group to the Demilitarized Zone and ran across
the heavily fortified border into North Korea.

Bye nigger.

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/19/1188530348/what-we-know-about-travis-king-
the-u-s-soldier-who-crossed-into-north-korea