Blue State Maine mass shooting live updates: Police 'doing due diligence' in manhunt for Maine shooting suspect

Blue Politics Disasters

Oct 26, 2023, 8:35:04 PM10/26/23
Maine mass shooting suspect Robert Card, 40, opened fire inside
Just-In-Time Recreation bowling alley and Schemengees Bar & Grille,
both in Lewiston, Wednesday evening, killing 18 people and wounding
at least 13, officials said.

Police have surrounded a residence on Meadow Road in Bowdoin and
announced over a megaphone that they know Card is inside.

So far, six victims who died in the shootings have been identified,
plus two who were wounded:

Bob Violette, 76, a longtime childrens’ bowling instructor, was
working with a youth league when the shooter walked into the bowling
alley
Joseph Walker, bar manager at Schemengees Bar & Grille, died trying
to stop the gunman, his father told NBC News
Tricia Asselin, 53, worked part-time at Just-In-Time Recreation, but
was bowling for fun when the shooting took place, her brother told
CNN
Steven Vozzella, who just got married last year, was at Schemengees
bar for a cornhole tournament for deaf adults, his family told ABC
Bill Bracket was also gunned down at the bar cornhole tournament,
his family told ABC, and was remembered by a friend on Facebook who
wrote, “I’ll never forget the laughs I had you in when I was trying
to learn some sign language at cornhole.”
Michael Deslauriers II was bowling with a friend, their wives, and
their “several young children,” whom the two husbands protected
before charging at the gunman, Deslauriers’ father wrote on Facebook
Card, of Bowdoin, Maine, is still on the loose, with 8 murder
warrants out for his arrest. He should be considered “armed and
dangerous,” officials reiterated Thursday during a news briefing,
urging anyone who thinks they’ve spotted him not to approach, and to
contact police immediately.

At least 13 people were injured in the carnage, officials said at
the press conference — though earlier reports had the injured number
around 50.

Police have surrounded a residence on Meadow Road in Bowdoin and
announced over a megaphone that they know Maine mass shooting
suspect Robert Card is inside.

"Robert Card, you're under arrest. We know you're inside. Come out
with your hands up, we don't want anyone to get hurt," authorities
said over a loudspeaker, according to reports.

A spokesperson with the Maine Department of Public Safety, Shannon
Moss, told CNN law enforcement is "not positive Robert Card is in
this house."

She added officials are "simply doing our due diligence."

Police have reportedly asked members of the media in the area to
turn off their camera lights due to the dangerous situation.

Card, 40, is wanted for gunning down 18 people and injuring 13
others when he opened fire at two different locations in Lewiston on
Wednesday night.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/25/news/maine-mass-shooting-dozens-dead-
as-gunman-opens-fire-in-multiple-locations/

Governor Swill

Oct 27, 2023, 2:36:46 AM10/27/23

--
You know what's more fun than dead Russians on a Ukrainian
battlefield?

Burning Russians on a Ukrainian battlefield!
<https://twitter.com/TonyaLevchuk/status/1717158589725302984?s=20>
(Do not watch if snowflakey)

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.