This Fri: Reviving US OGP Report Launch

Nada Zohdy

May 17, 2021, 6:38:16 PM5/17/21
to us-open-g...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues.

I hope everyone has been safe and well.

I know this group has been largely dormant, but I wanted to invite you all to our upcoming event this Friday, sharing guidance on how the next US OGP process can be revived by the new administration (based on a new report I authored as an independent consultant for OGP).

Please join if you are interested and help share this public event invitation.

Seize the Moment: How to Revive the US OGP Process

with the New Biden Administration

Friday, May 21, 2021

12:00 - 13:30 ET

REGISTER HERE

Join the Open Gov Hub and OGP during Open Gov Week for a special launch of a new report that outlines how to revive the U.S. Open Government Partnership (OGP) process under the Biden administration. The report offers five central recommendations to help bring about more transparent, accountable governance through this process, based on discussions with 50 American civil society leaders working on diverse issues.

Best,
Nada
--
Nada (pronounced "Ned-uh") Zohdy // Director of the Open Gov Hub
Open Gov Hub is operated by GLOBAL INTEGRITY

General: (202) 847-5513

OUR NEW ADDRESS!
1100 13th St NW, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20005 USA