RE: Digest for us-open-government@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

J.H. Snider

Jan 28, 2021, 12:14:31 AM1/28/21
to Alexander Howard, us-open-g...@googlegroups.com

Hi Alex—

You’ve got a long list of questions; I’d encourage you to divide them into categories for easier reading.

As for an important question, I’d recommend asking about the new administration’s position on “Censorship by PIO.” If you put that question in, it might help you get additional support from the journalism community—a useful ally to have.

Best,

J.H. (“Jim”) Snider, President

iSolon.org