Fwd: Request for Comment - NAP 5 Mid-Term Self-Assessment

Alexander Howard

Apr 15, 2024, 1:26:02 PMApr 15
to openg...@googlegroups.com, transparenc...@googlegroups.com, us-open-g...@googlegroups.com
FYI – the GSA has published a request for comments on their self assessment on implementation.

I hope that members of the civil Society will give constructive feedback on the flaws in the co-creation process and design of the 5th NA, as this is critical context for any balanced assessment of Implementation.

If you do comment, please share your experience of the virtual consultation in 2022 and the virtual listening sessions in 2023.

I recommend the Open Government Partnership’s independent review mechanism report on design for the 5th & will highlight the continued refusal of this White House to revise the recommendations as the IRM suggested, or to add new commitments to a NAP 5.5 for 2025 that reflect civil society priorities.