Fwd: Act for Mighty Cause: Save Congolese Women At Risk Refugees from Eastern Region of DRCongo

John Mutombo Kalume

Dec 8, 2018, 3:16:55 AM12/8/18
to Amb. Miroslav Lajcak (President of UN General Assembly), gra...@unhcr.org, OKOT...@unhcr.org, Volker Turk, clem...@unhcr.org, bout...@unhcr.org, Founder & President of CODHO/Lawyer NSII LUANDA, Mr. Frantisek Ruzicka Chef de Cabinet PGA UN Cell. 212-963-2828, US Ambassador UN Nikki Haley, Francois...@diplomatie.gouv.fr, Karen....@fco.gsi.gov.uk, sebastia...@esteri.it, LAUBE...@eda.admin.ch, Marc.P...@diplobel.fed.be, Koro....@mofa.go.jp, CTae...@mofa.go.kr, tore.h...@mfa.no, Olof....@gov.se, ibp...@um.dk, s...@coldravnkilde.dk, Kai....@formin.fi, Marc-Andre...@international.gc.ca, chrystia...@international.gc.ca, con...@unpacampaign.org

Dear Ranking authority or personality

My honours and homages for your exceptional career that aims to save lives!

It is my imperative duty as citizens of humanity to share with you the perception of the situation that characterizes our era, especially the crisis in the DRC.

Yesterday in BENI 17 people were slaughtered from one ethnic group of Nande. Always the killers are unknown

The city and territory of Beni continues to serve the sampling of reality that I have always evoked to advocate for refugee women who live here miserably at the mercy of despair!

These images should remind us that when we continue neglecting the cry of women and children wherever they are believe that we are sacrificing the whole humanity value.

Women and children are the essence that the humanity should hope from them, we have to stand with them and lift them up from the oubliette where ours misbehavior had isolated them,

Every one of us should be able to read the tears in their roars, as I said they still crying for our rescue and compassion to save them and raise them to rebuild a shining and hopeful future

Please take into consideration my advocacy activities for the victims I represent with compassion in the unique interest of this forgotten humanity

I attach these pieces to you to know the extent of the situation in Beni in real image of the refugee women coming from this corner of which my native territory

https://congoprofond.net/rdc-beni-17-personnes-executees-au-cours-de-deux-attaques-adf-en-pleine-campagne/

Image are here;
https://youtu.be/4gtUqz1Uctw

My sincere considerations

------------------------------ ---------------------

John Mutombo Kalume (refugee)
Freelance Investigative Journalist
Human Rights Defender
Regional Representative--CODHO East & Horn of Africa
Treasurer –African Exiled Journalists Network

Skype: kalume.jon1
t: @KalumeJon
https://www.instagram.com/ kalumejon1980/
f: www.facebook.com/kalume.jon
Mob. +256 (0) 717 5 12 262
Kampala, UGANDA

Follow about my pieces:

http://www.demdigest.net/drc-going-bad-worse/
http://www.utrop.no/Nyheter/Utenriks/21887
http://www.dc4mf.org/en/content/congolese-exiled-journalists-living-fear-0
http://www.dc4mf.org/sites/default/files/report.pdf
http://www.demdigest.net/drc-going-bad-worse/
http://atelier.rfi.fr/members/JohnMKalume
https://africa-platform.org/news/what-citizens-expect-of-un-peacekeepers/

- True compassion is more than flinging a coin to a beggar. It comes to see that an edifice which produces beggars needs  restructuring. [Martin Luther King Jr.]

375f0f8b-bb80-446b-a889-6a85826fa435.jpg
45925715-9536-43fe-9558-5e35403d91c1.jpg
31ba39eb-26e3-4f85-8fc3-f40d441e47d1.jpg
231b6586-4da3-4f78-83e3-c5e305f9d64c.jpg