[us-open-gov] Invitation: An IACC evening event - lessons learned from beneficial ownership advocates

Isabelle Kermeen

Jun 6, 2024, 8:33:31 AMJun 6
to us-open-g...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends who will be at the IACC in Vilnius,
(apologies for cross-posting)

Event: An evening of dialogue: lessons learned from beneficial ownership advocates

We're pleased to invite you to join Open Ownership and the End Snow-Washing Coalition at our IACC side event for an evening of learning, networking, and refreshments!

Come and exchange ideas and strategies with your colleagues over some food and drinks. We hope to see you on the evening of 20 June, please read more and register here

Best wishes,
Open Ownership and the End Snow-Washing Campaign

--

-Isabelle Kermeen

isab...@openownership.org
openownership.org@openownership
Over 150 countries have committed to beneficial ownership transparency.

Open Ownership works condensed hours; availability may be reduced on alternate Fridays.

Promotional banner for policy briefing on defining and capturing information on the beneficial ownership of investment funds