Invitation for the Americas' regional session of the 2021 OGP Summit

José Antonio García Morales

Dec 7, 2021, 10:11:42 AM12/7/21
to us-open-g...@googlegroups.com, Philip Ashlock - QQA, Nada Zohdy, Luciana Vajnenko

Dear US Open Gov community of practice,

I hope this email finds you well. As part of the OGP Global Summit we will hold the Regional Session for the Americas to discuss economic and political trends, and find strategies to face current challenges in the region. The first part of the session will be a dialogue with Moises Naim, Adriana Amado and María Barón that will have English interpretation.

For the second part, the group dialogues, we would like to invite you to join a discussion group (in English) on The impact of technology on democracy: opportunities and challenges for digital innovation and governance” that Nada Zohdy from Global Integrity will be facilitating. We believe that it can be a good opportunity to generate a conversation with relevant stakeholders and discuss concrete ideas on how it is possible to move towards next year on this issue.

The dialogue will be held on Monday, December 13 at 1 pm EST and you can register here. The registration form will allow you to select the specific discussion that you are interested in to define the breakout rooms. The other discussions will be held in Spanish with no interpretation. We also want to ask for your help to please forward this invitation to anyone you believe that could be interested in participating. Please find attached the event's image.

Thank you very much and hope to see you there.

Best regards,

Pepe García
Country support coordinator, Americas / Coordinador regional de apoyo a países de Norteamérica, Centroamérica y El Caribe
He / Him / Él

Video | Open Government Partnership: Building a Better, More Open World Together / Construyendo un mundo mejor y más abierto

Please note that emails exchanged with the OGP Support Unit may be subject to the OGP disclosure policy, which is available here. If you have any questions or concerns about the specifics of this policy, please do not hesitate to ask. / Tome en cuenta que los correos electrónicos enviados a la Unidad de Apoyo OGP pueden estar sujetos a la política de divulgación de OGP, que está disponible aquí. Si usted tiene alguna pregunta o duda acerca de los detalles específicos de esta política, por favor no dude en preguntar.
[English] Americas Regional - 2021 Summit Social.png