Working Session Follow Up Info

Alycia (Piazza) Yozzi

Jun 15, 2018, 4:36:07 PM6/15/18
to US Open Government
​Hello OpenGov Community
​ & Happy Friday​
!​

Thanks to all of you who attended the NAP4 co-creation session yesterday!  We gathered lots of good feedback and had four great commitments proposed as a result of the collaborative work of our attendees.  We’ve posted those commitments on GitHub here: https://github.com/gsa/participate-nap4/issues  along with pictures of all the ideas. We are still working on getting the rest of the generated materials up on GitHub, and will be adding these over the next few days. Please feel free to add comments and suggestion to these or any of the other commitments on GitHub - or submit new commitments there as well.  You may also email us comments or recommended commitments at na...@gsa.gov through July 4th.

As a reminder, we’re having our next co-creation session on June 21st at 1pm at GSA at 1800 F St NW, Washington DC. We hope to see you there!

​​

U.S. General Services Administration

Alycia Yozzi Office of Government-wide Policy

202-219-1487