Fwd: [tr] Fwd: Recommendations on how to make the next Summit for Democracy matter

Alexander Howard

Nov 21, 2022, 12:05:50 PM11/21/22
to us-open-g...@googlegroups.com, ogp--us-civil-soci...@googlegroups.com, OGP Civil Society group
Hi all -- apologies for any cross-posting.

 I wanted to remind folks that the U.S. government is currently conducting two consultations on open government and democracy instead of merging the two. You can send comments to democra...@state.gov or ope...@ostp.eop.gov if interested.

I would submit that the recommendations we made this morning on how to improve the Summit for Democracy process, event, and impact are relevant to both.
Best,
Alex