RSVP to the DC Legal Hackers Awards 🏆⚖️💻 tomorrow night!

Rebecca Williams

Feb 10, 2020, 12:40:33 PM2/10/20
to rebecca
Hi All,

DC Legal Hackers is announcing our 6th annual Le Hackies awardees tomorrow night over pizza and drinks. I know many folks on list have won or attended in the past. Please join us and tell your tech-curious lawyer friend and your law-curious technologist friend. Details below!

What: Le Hackies 6, an annual event to celebrate the incredible achievements of the legal hacking community in the Washington DC area, see past awardees at: dclegalhackers.org/lehackies
When: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Where: U. Group 1800 Massachusetts Ave NW, 2nd Floor, Washington, DC

Rebecca