Re: [Gov't APIs] Digest for us-government-apis@googlegroups.com - 5 updates in 1 topic

Mark Scrimshire

Oct 30, 2018, 4:54:19 PM10/30/18
to us-govern...@googlegroups.com
Blue Button 2.0 at CMS is starting to work with OpenAPI3.0.

Also expect FHIR community to start to look at integration between FHIR and OpenAPI

On Oct 30, 2018, at 4:35 AM, us-govern...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Kin Lane <kin...@gmail.com>: Oct 29 12:05PM -0700

Hey now,

If you are using OpenAPI (fka Swagger) at your federal agency can you raise
your hand? Or know of an agency who is?

We are just taking roll call as part of outreach efforts at the OpenAPI
Initiative(OAI), to help drive internal resources to where they will be
needed in 2019.

Thanks!! Keep up the great work.

Kin Lane
@kinlane
Trey White <tr...@540.co>: Oct 29 04:24PM -0400

Hey Kin...

We’re are using it in the DoD for a few projects... OUSD/A&S. Hit me up for more details... happy to support your efforts!

Thanks!
Trey

Sent from my iPhone

"Burns, Martin (Fed)" <martin...@nist.gov>: Oct 29 08:26PM

Kin,

We plan to use it in an upcoming Smart Grid project. And, I recommend it everywhere I go.

Cheers,
Marty

Dr. Martin J. Burns,
Smart Grid & Cyber Physical Systems Program Office
Associate Director for Testbed Science
martin...@nist.gov<mailto:martin...@nist.gov>
Tel: 301-975-6283
Cel: 202-379-8021

From: <us-govern...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Kin Lane <kin...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, October 29, 2018 at 3:07 PM
To: US Government APIs <us-govern...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Gov't APIs] OpenAPI (fka Swagger) In Federal Gov

Hey now,

If you are using OpenAPI (fka Swagger) at your federal agency can you raise your hand? Or know of an agency who is?

We are just taking roll call as part of outreach efforts at the OpenAPI Initiative(OAI), to help drive internal resources to where they will be needed in 2019.

Thanks!! Keep up the great work.

Kin Lane
@kinlane

CMS' Quality Payment Program has a series of APIs, all of which use
Swagger.

Examples:
QPP Submissions API:
https://preview.qpp.cms.gov/api/submissions/public/docs/
QPP Auth API: https://qpp.cms.gov/api/auth/docs/

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 4:28 PM 'Burns, Martin (Fed)' via US Government

Ivana Ng
Senior Product Manager, Quality Payment Program - Architecture
Nava PBC <https://www.navapbc.com/>
Pronouns: she/her/hers
"Ryan Day (BDFE)" <ryan...@gsa.gov>: Oct 29 04:24PM -0500

Responding to Kin's original email.

GSA is publishing Swagger specs for some APIs today, and we will be working
with our groups to start providing OpenAPI specs for all our public APIs.

A related side note is that we also are doing some work with the open
source Swagger UI to improve the 508 and handicap accessibility and will be
including an update version of the Swagger UI in our documentation
template.

Ryan Day | GSA IT | Office of the CTO
Office: 816-823-5322 | Mobile: 816-206-9534 | ryan...@gsa.gov

GSA API Directory: https://open.gsa.gov/api