[APIs4DGov] - REQUEST - Survey on government API strategies

lorenzin...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2018, 11:33:31 AM12/14/18
to US Government APIs
Dear all,
within the APIs4DGov study, we have designed a survey to assess the government API strategies.
The survey is very useful for us to understand various aspects of the adoption of the APIs from a government such as the economic impact, drivers, key enablers, barriers and risks. Also, it contains some questions about the API implementations and the existent best practices that you are aware of.
The survey is quite complete and it takes time to fill it, but it represent for us a unique and valuable tool to assess the topics I have listed above.

The slides [1] and a presentation [2]  of the results (so far) are also available.

Thanks a lot to everybody that will support us with the survey!
Have a good week-end
Lorenzino

Lorenzino Vaccari, Ph.D.
Scientific  Project Officer
European Commission, Joint Research Centre (DG JRC)
Growth & Innovation - Unit B.6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING. This message and the information contained in or attached to it are private and confidential and intended exclusively for the addressee.  I inform to whom it may receive it in error that it contains privileged information and its use, copy, reproduction or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this E-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute any portion of this E-mail.