Vacancy Announcement for Data Scientists – Department of State

CfA Strategic Workforce Programs

Dec 4, 2023, 9:08:47 AM12/4/23
to CfA Strategic Workforce Programs

Greetings,

The Department of State has announced multiple vacancies for data scientists at the GS-13 level. If you or someone in your network would like to apply, we are accepting applications via the link below:

https://www.usajobs.gov/job/762494000

Requirements include at minimum a degree at the baccalaureate level or above in the fields of mathematics, statistics, computer science, data science, or a field directly related to the position. Please review the “Qualifications” section of the announcement before applying.

Submit your application by December 8, 2023. Please read the entire vacancy announcement to ensure that you meet all the requirements for this opportunity before applying.

U.S. citizenship is required to work at the State Department. We are an equal opportunity employer.

Join our Talent Network to learn more about U.S. Department of State opportunities!

Jahtay Teh

Program Analyst

Communication, Culture and Training Division

Center for Analytics | U.S. Department of State

p. 202-215-5631 | CfA...@state.gov