[APIs4DGov] - INFO - Ongoing study of the European Commission on government APIs

lorenzin...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2018, 11:07:24 AM12/14/18
to US Government APIs
Dear all,
happy to be part of this mailing list. This my first message is just to inform you that the Joint Research Centre (JRC) [1]  of the European Commission has launched the APIs4DGov study [2]. I am leading the team that will conduct the study and would like to interact with all of you to understand what's going in the US. Currently we are in touch and collaborating with Kin, Mark Boyd, David Berlind and Mehdi Medjaoui and so, thanks to their valuable support, we have constant update on the topic. Anyway we would like to use this list to learn from your experience, publish some news and questions that could be interesting for you and could happen during the study.

Thanks everyone for the great job and to Jeff ErnstFriedman for letting us know about this mailing list,
Lorenzino

Lorenzino Vaccari, Ph.D.
Scientific  Project Officer
European Commission, Joint Research Centre (DG JRC)
Growth & Innovation - Unit B.6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING. This message and the information contained in or attached to it are private and confidential and intended exclusively for the addressee.  I inform to whom it may receive it in error that it contains privileged information and its use, copy, reproduction or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this E-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute any portion of this E-mail.