API or CSV download of FHA & VA Approved Condo Complexes

Patrick Hale

Mar 12, 2019, 11:52:19 AM3/12/19
to US Government APIs
I run two sites which help FHA and VA consumers. I'm currently linking out to the government portals for my customers to search, however, many have issues verifying the complex do to issues they face with the gov search.

I'd like to build my own portal using an API or CSV dataset. I've found a few other sites with the data...can anyone point me to where I can find such info?

Thanks!

jeff...@oddball.io

May 2, 2019, 9:31:50 AM5/2/19
to US Government APIs
Hi Patrick!

If you'd like to open an issue over here with this request, I can ensure it gets some attention. This may be a good data set to add to the VA Facilities API in the future.

Thanks!

Jeff Dunn
Senior Product Manager, Oddball
Product Manager, Lighthouse | VA API Program

Visit developer.va.gov to learn more about the VA API Program