Vladimir Ribakov's Forex Signals and Mentoring

rey nuevo

Dec 4, 2012, 3:47:40 AM12/4/12
to us-fore...@googlegroups.com
 I verified that the trades in the "performance" page are real ones - the +34,000 pips profit written there are no mistake.
 I got each and every trade written there in the "Vladimir ribakov signals".
I also took many of the "live trading room" signals which were also very profitable.

--- >>>  Vladimir Ribakov's Forex Signals and Mentoring

rey nuevo

Feb 2, 2013, 4:25:19 PM2/2/13
to us-fore...@googlegroups.com
The month of January has ended, and here is my update for Vladimir's Forex Signals performance for this month: it's been a good month with +600 pips on Vladimir's signals plus his live trading room signals. These results correspond with the official performance here:

What's also cool is that he started a stocks & commodities & indices signals channel, and I already got 4 trades, all profitable (via Metatrader CFD's).