Hire a genuine hacker today to help you recover your funds from crypto/forex investment scheme

1 view

bianca liz

Apr 9, 2023, 2:28:40 PM4/9/23
to US Forex Group
This is my testimony
I have been scammed severally by both cryptocurrency investment schemes scammers , recovery scammers , online dating scammers just even mention a few , until I came across SWIFTFOXCODER. This was like a dream come through cus I only came across swift via a google AD, I have been seeing  their ad for a long time but I ignored because I only assumed thy were like others , they are very swift , they keep to time , they start your job immediately they confirm payment and deliver on or before the exact time they promised to give results
   Are you in need of a very competent and licensed hacker from the deep web ? below is a list of  some of the services he renders  _ + University grades changing + Facebook hack + Email interception hack + Email accounts
hack + Grade Changes hack + Website crashed hack + Word Press Blogs hack + Retrieval of lost file/documents + Erase criminal records hack + Databases hack + Sales of Dumps cards of all kind + Untraceable Ip + Bank accounts hack + Individual computers hack + Websites hack + Control devices remotely + Burner Numbers hack + Verified Paypal Accounts hack + Any social media account hack + Android & iPhone Hack + server crashed hack + Text message interception hack + Twitters hack + Skype hack + Credit cards hacker + We can drop money into bank accounts. + credit score hack + blank credit card sale + Hack and use Credit Card to shop online + Monitor any phone and email address + Tap into anybody’s call and monitor messages
Contact  via gmail/hangout
Swiftfoxcoder@ Gmail . Com  ( Gmail/google chat )
Telegram : @techfox99
 https://swiftfoxcoder.wixsite.com/website