Seagull t-shirt

Adrian Madrid

Sep 23, 2020, 4:45:41 PM9/23/20
to Utah Ruby Users Group
Anybody know if the seagull t-shirt from MWRC is still being printed? I seem to remember there was a link somewhere but can't find it.

Cameron Peterson

Sep 23, 2020, 5:29:31 PM9/23/20
to ur...@googlegroups.com

Looks like you can still order them.

~ Cam

--
http://utruby.org
http://groups.google.com/group/urug

please prefix the subject with [JOB] when regarding job opportunities
---

Joshua Needham

Sep 24, 2020, 4:21:31 PM9/24/20
to Utah Ruby Users Group
Thanks for sharing. Just ordered one of each because they are AWESOME!

Adrian Madrid

Oct 12, 2020, 12:30:33 PM10/12/20
to ur...@googlegroups.com