Beer && Code SLC - August 30th Meetup at Proper Brewing

Evan Johnson

Aug 23, 2016, 4:34:54 PM8/23/16
to Utah Ruby Users Group
If anyone is interested in grabbing a drink and chatting about geeky coding related stuff, I am putting on a Beer && Code meetup next Tuesday:

Tues Aug 30th 2016, 6-9pm, at Proper Brewing Co
857 Main St, Salt Lake City, UT 84111

We'll meet over in the bar side, not the burger side (you can bring burgers over into the bar side though).

Keen observers might remember I put on a few these over a year ago... after a long break, I'm going to try to get them going again!

If you are interested in notifications of future meetups I started a Google Group mailing list you can subscribe to:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/beercodeslc

You can also follow on Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr, if that's more your style.

Hope to see some of you! If not next week, then some time in the future :)

Cheers,

Evan
@thaddeusmt