SLC.rb for Oct 2019 is coming: "Decoupling tricks from treats"

Matthew Nielsen

Oct 17, 2019, 5:15:59 PM10/17/19
to ur...@googlegroups.com
```
Halloween

+--- halloween_controller.rb

+--- trick_service.rb

+--- treat_service.rb
```

If only decoupling were that easy, right? Still, this month we're going to try to make it a little easier with a do-not-miss meeting in October!

Thank's to our good friends at Verisys we will have a full docket on Tuesday, October 22nd (6:30pm).

We'll be enjoying a RAFFLE of some good stuff (no tricks, only treats!), then David Jungst will be presenting on "Decoupling your front end in a Rails application, e.g. adding a JavaScript framework without the webpacker germ".

Verisys is the pioneer in providing turn-key provider screening, verification, credentialing, and monitoring powered by the most comprehensive data in the health care industry. But don't let that mission-statement fool you, they are solving really complicated problems in very creative ways and if that appeals to you then they would love to sit down to chat.

The good people from Verisys are also providing food for us this evening, so please be sure to get those RSVPs in as soon as you can (and bring a friend, as long at you +1 them too :) ).

To RSVP, find a map, or get more details, please check out the Meetup event: https://www.meetup.com/Utah-Ruby-Users-Group/events/gfzxjnyznbdc/

We don't have a costume policy at URUG, so if that's your thing then we'll be waiting for you!