Alpha Testers Wanted: Daplie Domains & Dynamic DNS

AJ ONeal (Home)

Apr 6, 2016, 2:10:29 PM4/6/16
to UtahJS, Utah Ruby User Group, utahp...@googlegroups.com, utah-g...@googlegroups.com, up...@uphpu.org, Provo Linux Users Group, utahm...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

My little home cloud company (Daplie) now sells (and transfers) domains and we have Multi-Dynamic DNS baked-in.

Since MDDNS is baked-in that means you can more easily host your website (optionally mirrored) on Raspberry Pi(s) as well as connect domains to your (optionally redundant) Digital Ocean VPS(es) by devicename/hostname rather than re-entering the ip every time.

We've been using it internally, fixed a few bugs and we'd like to start opening up to a limited number of alpha developers well before we formally announce it and launch the website (we've built the CLI first - yes, you purchase and manage the domain in your terminal, finally!).

If you're interested in checking it out please contact me off list and I'll give you access.

AJ ONeal

Daplie, Inc
Taking Back the Internet