[JOB] Senior Software Engineer - Remote - Come work with a growing Startup! (vouch.us)

Ben Watts

Mar 30, 2021, 12:38:25 PM3/30/21
to Utah Ruby Users Group
Hello Utah Rubyists!

We're looking for some Senior Software Engineers.  We've currently got a Rails monolith, but are going to be slowly extracting that into node services.  We're considering using Kafka to drive that process.

This is a business constrained by domain complexity, not scaling concerns.  Success here requires strong technical chops, as well as strong collaboration skills.

I've been working with Vouch for two years - it's been an excellent place to work, especially during the pandemic.  It's a high-growth startup that has been very successful over my time here (I was dev #3,  we're at ~25 right now, and we'll be growing a bunch over the next year), but has a really good tone of caring for it's employees along the journey.  I have a ton of respect for the management, and trust them to make good, wise decisions.

Please reach out if this seems interesting at all!

Direct job application: https://grnh.se/8b5a42f93us
More about the company: https://www.vouch.us/careers
Or, email me at: ben....@vouch.us